Your Favourite TED Talks (1 Viewer)

Crobat

#tyrannosaurusREKT
HSC
I'm assuming a lot of you already watch the occasional TED talk here and there, and if you don't then enjoy your time in this thread because there are some incredibly awe-inspiring and informative talks on the TED database.

I've watched quite a number of them, but I'll start with the most recent one I've watched that I found interesting:

astroman

HSC
yea, i hope to see a Ted talk by Neil DeGrasse Tyson or Bill Nye.

Crobat

#tyrannosaurusREKT
HSC
This a talk I think a lot of people on BoS should watch because you guys need the messages that come from this. The speaker is the Associate Professor of Business Administration in the Negotiation, Organizations & Markets Unit at Harvard Business School (and she's a very well respected social psychologist generally) so she's got some incredible qualifications to be giving this talk.

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
This a talk I think a lot of people on BoS should watch because you guys need the messages that come from this. The speaker is the Associate Professor of Business Administration in the Negotiation, Organizations & Markets Unit at Harvard Business School (and she's a very well respected social psychologist generally) so she's got some incredible qualifications to be giving this talk.

lol got shown this at a training session for work

fizzbylightning

HSC
Uni Grad
Thanks for creating this thread! Probably one of my favourites!

As I have an interest in science, I thought I'd include this one of how the composition of the microbes in your gut can determine which diseases you get. This has been implicated in things such as autism, obesity and even behavioural and personality traits which is really cool! So eat your fibre guys!

[video=youtube_share;FWT_BLVOASI]http://youtu.be/FWT_BLVOASI[/video]

Cleavage

Clarence
HSC
Uni Grad
I feel like i developed an appreciate for an extra dimension, as to the emotional impact of any event upon those involved. Amazing story.

Cleavage

Clarence
HSC
Uni Grad

f33ls at 18:32 get me every time

ameher

HSC
I'm assuming a lot of you already watch the occasional TED talk here and there, and if you don't then enjoy your time in this thread because there are some incredibly awe-inspiring and informative talks on the TED database.

I've watched quite a number of them, but I'll start with the most recent one I've watched that I found interesting:

Yes thought that one was amazing! really enjoy TED talks, especially the application to the corporate world

Rhinoz8142

HSC
Uni Grad
Recommend any video/talk about motivation or fear of failure..

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad

Amazing once :),

Would especially suggest this one for SY

Crobat

#tyrannosaurusREKT
HSC
This one was quite interesting about good leadership:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)