Spoilers (1 Viewer)

anti

aww.. baby raccoon ^^
HSC
I'm getting a few reported posts about spoilers. As a result I'm going to create a new fantastic policy about spoilers.

* If you post a thread containing spoilers, you MUST add "SPOILERS" to the thread title.
* If you post a comment containing spoilers, you MUST rot13 encrypt (http://www.rot13.com/) your spoiler.

Any threads (and any child threads quoting spoilers) which do not follow these rules will be deleted without further notice.

If you are aware of a thread with spoilers and wish to have them removed, report the post (as I don't watch all these shows and I don't know what is a spoiler and what isn't).

-anti

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
There have been heaps in "the OC" thread recently:mad: but I can't report them because I don't want to read them:p. I can however tell you that just about every post that "nrl boi" and "Kaffa_777" have made in that thread have been spoilers. They are on the last few pages:).

J

jhakka

An other way to make spoilers (almost) invisible is to change the text to white, that way whoever wants to read it will have to highlight.

Test.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
jhakka said:
An other way to make spoilers (almost) invisible is to change the text to white, that way whoever wants to read it will have to highlight.

Test.
i read that even without highlighting =/

anti

aww.. baby raccoon ^^
HSC
Merethrond said:
There have been heaps in "the OC" thread recently:mad: but I can't report them because I don't want to read them:p. I can however tell you that just about every post that "nrl boi" and "Kaffa_777" have made in that thread have been spoilers. They are on the last few pages:).

Report the whole thread (any post!) and if you can the poster. If I'm not made aware of spoilers in threads I won't go through them.

As it is, I know more about the OC than I ever thought I would (Marissa the really skinny one, some guy called Sean, Some Guy Who Looks Like Millsy, Some guy called Oliver who's evil ... lol! I almost have to watch it now :p)

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
anti said:
Report the whole thread (any post!) and if you can the poster. If I'm not made aware of spoilers in threads I won't go through them.
Oh well, I have given up on the thread now:(.

anti said:
As it is, I know more about the OC than I ever thought I would (Marissa the really skinny one, some guy called Sean, Some Guy Who Looks Like Millsy, Some guy called Oliver who's evil ... lol! I almost have to watch it now :p)
Haha, there is no one called "Sean", I think you are talking about "Seth", which would be the same person that looks like Millsy? You really must watch it, you are doing yourself a disservice if you don't:p!

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
Merethrond said:
Oh well, I have given up on the thread now:(.
there hasn't been one spoiler since you left
so it really has made any difference to ur life
except that u don't post there anymore

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
SpoRTsGaL said:
wtf! Millsy? Seth? NO! That's an insult to Seth! She must be talking about someone else. Millsy is fugly. Seth/Adam Brody totally ISN'T! That thought just spoiled the show for me :(
Well, you would have to admit that Seth looks the most like Millsy in the show. No one else looks even remotely like him:). By the way, my sister said she doesn't think Seth is really that good looking. She just said that his personality make him seem better than he is:p.

mizz_smee said:
there hasn't been one spoiler since you left
so it really has made any difference to ur life
except that u don't post there anymore
The would be my luck. How is everyone coping without me:p? I noticed a few of the post got deleted:(.

Althea

Merethrond said:
How is everyone coping without me:p?
So this is where you have been hiding :)?
You really should come back to the OC thread.... there hasn't been any spoilers since you left and if you stick to the method of looking at who's post it is, you probably won't come across one.
Anyways, we need some deep-Merethrond insight to keep the thread going :).

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
yeah its not the same without you... :(
yeah anti deleted all the 'bad posts'
that were reported in the thread

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Althea said:
So this is where you have been hiding :)?
You really should come back to the OC thread.... there hasn't been any spoilers since you left and if you stick to the method of looking at who's post it is, you probably won't come across one.

Hmm, I just don't want to risk it. Some pretty big things have already been spoiled for me:(.

Althea said:
Anyways, we need some deep-Merethrond insight to keep the thread going :).
Yeah, it look like it is slowing down. I will think about it:).

mizz_smee said:
yeah its not the same without you... :(
yeah anti deleted all the 'bad posts'
that were reported in the thread
Everyone really is missing me:p. I didn't post any bad messages though and a fair few of mine got deleted:(.

SpoRTsGaL said:
yeh his personality makes him much hotter than he is :D... but still, ryan looks more like Millsy than he does, if someone HAS TO look like Millsy :p.
What? Ryan in no way resembles Millsy:eek:.

SpoRTsGaL said:
oh, and like the others are saying... COME BACK MERETHROND!
I mean, I have watched the whole season and I haven't ruined anything.... and OMG IN ONE WEEK THE SECOND SEASON STARTS IN USA :D
Yeah, I wonder if we will go straight onto season two? How good would that be:D! That's if we even get season two:(.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
SpoRTsGaL said:
the point is, nobody looks like Millsy....
Agreed:).

SpoRTsGaL said:
yeh we'll get season two... channel ten aren't that bad.... and I promise I won't spoil it for anyone... I think the ads on tv spoil too much of it already.. i saw the ad for the oc yesterday.. I didn't know they'd show THAT much of it. Is there a way we can ban spoilers shown on tv? :p
Yeah, I hope so. Why don't you just wait until season two is aired on Australian television so that you can watch it on the big screen and in quality? I brought up the issue of the previews telling too much of each episode in the other thread. I wish there was no previews:(.

Althea

Merethrond said:
That's if we even get season two:(.
I'm sure that we will :). The way Channel Ten have been advertising it (with competitions and all) and the amount of people who tell me they love it must mean that the O.C. is at least getting half-decent ratings. But, agreed - that would be unbelieveably good if the second season is aired straight away - school's over (for ever :D!) and back to back seasons of the O.C.... a double-dose of pure goodness :).

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Althea said:
I'm sure that we will :). The way Channel Ten have been advertising it (with competitions and all) and the amount of people who tell me they love it must mean that the O.C. is at least getting half-decent ratings. But, agreed - that would be unbelieveably good if the second season is aired straight away - school's over (for ever :D!) and back to back seasons of the O.C.... a double-dose of pure goodness :).
I thought it was getting pretty bad ratings:(.

SpoRTsGaL said:
I'm impatient :p.
I couldn't do it:D.

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
i'm pretty sure they might have picked up
coz most people i know watch it
b4 the 2nd english exam all the ppl in my room were saying how they didn't study coz they watched the OC
and we were all quoting it which i don't think was a brilliant thing b4 and eng exam
but it might be coz of all the people who have already seen it
and therefore don't watch it on tv
why are u talking bout the oc in the spoilers thread?
you should just come back to the OC :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)