Online multiplayer games (1 Viewer)

rusti

war3 atm. until i get sick of it.

cs with mates at the net cafe, ahh the memories.

Sanchez#1

Aw i thought this was a thread about MMORPGs (Massively Multiplayer Online RPGs)

But anyways, humans mondo own Night Elves with a vengeance!:p

kyoto

Terran RUSH! KEkEkekKEkEkKEke

Night elf demon hunter level highighigh
no jam.
keKEkEkekEKek~

:D

p00_p00

YEAP!!! StarCraft beats the new Warcraft handsdown... in orginality i rekon.

NOTHING BEATS SC!!!!

ANd no, Terran sucked dick.... Zerg was the best for me and Prottoss easily the best if u can play with them..... BW ruined the Zerg since Zerg were the best till them stupid corsairs, Dark archons/templars etc started 2 appear...

GRRRRR

Sanchez#1

What do you mean by originality? They're from the same maker!

Although the 90 population cap irritates me in WC3, I guess it was implemented so people rely more on skill and tactics rather than sheer numbers.

Terran - Seige tank rush + sacrificial marines 0wnz j00!
Zerg - Zergling rush 0wnz j00 even worse!

If playing no rush protoss corsairs and arbiters using d-web, stasis field, and recall give me nightmares. Damn you protoss!

p00_p00

Story line: Very good and original- besides the whole Alien invade worlkd stuff but the stories of the heroes: set up the new WC Heroes emphasis

Balance: UNBEATABLE! Some ppl say 1 race is the best and kills all- not so (besides the new and improved Protoss which i can and will never master!). Terran beat Pro, Pro can beat Zerg and Zerg beat Terran. SC set the precedent of 3 totally different sides with advantages and disadvantages. Comon WC1 and 2, the humans and orcs were the same except magic wise!

Units: Look above in balance

Protoss are unbeatable when it is used in the hands of a vet..... with BW killing the unstoppableness of the Zerg (with all units being able 2 take on the Zergs - medics can heal, remove parasite, Goliaths can hurt Guardians and the spawning of larvae was 3 times quicker than the expansion)
The main incentive 2 play Zerg prior to BW was the use of spells.... especially plauge and co.... now the Terran can counter all speels and Protoss have even better spells!!! At least we got the lurker.... who has a tendancy 2 miss 1 in 2 with its spikes!

dansnation

return to castle wolfenstein.
tac ops.
global ops.
operation flashpoint.
cs is for poofs

HSC
Why does everyone hate CS?

Is it because its really popular now?
Is it because those annoying 12 year olds play it and piss everyone off at the internet cafe?
Or because its started to age?

I think its a really solid game, and has plenty of longevity. Its also bloody fun.

Despite this I haven't played it for ages cos I've played it to death and I got a HSC :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)