Employment Help! (1 Viewer)

trekkie

HSC
Hey guys, i just got a job at woolworths but now im concerned that my marks are going to suffer as a reult of this. Does anyone out there have any suggestions as to how i can continue working and still get good marks?

Bimbo

Southern Girl
Like L_K said, make up a schedule. Keep working, but make sure that you have adequate time to study and compete assignments/homework etc. If you find that you aren't having enough time for schoolwork, it might be necessary to cut back on the hours that you work.

choc-chip

HSC
i suggest u quit...itz really effect ur mark..trust me...
u wud b tired aft work...n u couldn't concerntrate on ya study...
yr12 is a crucial...u may either negotiate wif ur parents 2 hav a pay rise in ur pocket money(as wat i did)...or u may try 2 minimise ur expenses..

choc-chip

HSC
trekkie...how much do u got pay 4 an hr?
do u lyk dis job?

choc-chip

HSC
Originally posted by amoz_lilo
depends wat yr ur in...study whereever u can, i occasionally study on the bus, in bed, car and lunch breaks :) *sometimes wal;kin too
walkkin?how....???

Mambomeg

yay! custom!!!
HSC
i would suggest that u dont quit completely, just work less hours. u need to do something other than study, and mindless busy work is a good break from study, and u get payed for it.

if you dont work at all, you will just spend more time procrastinating, the busier you are, the better u manage your time.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
work less hours, make the hours you study productive!!!
do not work during exam times

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A
umm...lol waiting at the bus stop and studying....wel it shud b called cramming but hey it works

my parents told me if it affects my results then work less hours and make time for more study or itf ur nearing yr12 then giv up on work all together...unless its a financial problem then i suggest u work once a week...lonngggggg hours...prepare to drop dead hehe

piccaninny

invisible
HSC
it really depends on you, if your marks are strong no matter what, the job wont affect you, just work about 2 days a week

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)