and do u take your portfolio

waysted

HSC
^emmie^ said:
anyone else going to this on the 21st Nov

what exactly is a group assessment

and what should i wear

and do u take your portfolio
i went to one a couple of years ago and my bf went a couple of months ago and ours were the same (i'm in melbourne, but i assume they'd be about the same)

they get you to introduce other people, do team activites etc etc.

wear a shirt and dress pants/skirt

take your passport/birthcertificate and photo i.d as well as a photocopy, and your resume, and school reports if you're still at school - that's what i got told to take in my email anyway

just make sure you read the email properly and do what it says - you'll be fine

HSC
I would take your portfolio (if you have one) because some stores (like mine) have a habit of asking people to do their one on one interview straight after the group assessment.

For all your ID's and stuff, I think they photocopy it all there, but if you already have photocopies MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE ORIGINAL WITH YOU, otherwise they can't accept it.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
I reckon they would get more and better applicants if their recruitment process wasn't so fucking stupid.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
babikakez said:
I think so too, but it apparently saves money and resources for the company. And at the end of the day, thats all thats important.
...but if it was easier to fill positions and you got some decent workers the added productivity or whatever would make you better off in the end. It's not always as simple as doing what is cheapest.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)