Acer Arena Recruitment Day!!! - 2Day! (1 Viewer)

*rUsTy*

HSC
Hey Guys & Gals,

I found this while surfing through their site today...

Acer Arena Recruitment Day:
Open Day Casual Staff. Saturday January 12th 2008 10.00am til 4.00pm

Food and Beverage Attendants, Suites Attendants, Cash Handling, Catering Assistants and Baristas.
If your dedicated, reliable, love working in a fast paced environment, we want to see you.
Bring your resume and RSA Certificate (Compulsory if your 18 +), juniors welcome

Grand Foyer: Cnr Olympic Boulevard & Edwin Flack Avenue Sydney Olympic Park 2127
All Enquires Ph 87654321

It's today and it ends at 4pm so if you want a job at Acer Arena working during live events and concerts you better hurry.

CieL

HSC
Dammit you should of posted this up earlier =[

daamit

HSC
when are they going to have the next recruitment day? how often does this place have these things?

i missed out far out bro!

*rUsTy*

HSC
Yeah I'm an Usher there but they HARDLY recruit... you have to either know someone that works there or always keep your eyes peeled on their website.

daamit

HSC
*rUsTy* said:
Yeah I'm an Usher there but they HARDLY recruit... you have to either know someone that works there or always keep your eyes peeled on their website.
how do u mean 'hardly recruit'?, such as once a year?
i really want to get a job there :(

Marky24

HSC
daamit said:
how do u mean 'hardly recruit'?, such as once a year?
i really want to get a job there :(
I think everyone does that would be a sweet as job

*rUsTy*

HSC
Yeah, once a year maybe even a little longer. Although you can't just apply and expect to get it, they really look for experience in customer service and you gotta be over 18. Just check the website maybe at the end of the year sometime.

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
Hey,

the new batch of ushers got hired not long ago. Usually if they advertise its early january - march just before the easter show cos a lot of our staff work at the easter show.

Food and beverage do their recruitment more often because they tend to hire the younger staff members who finish uni and leave sort of thing. If you wanted to work as a F&B you dont really get to see the show. Ushers have that privelege.

BTW rusty who are you Because i am an usher too

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)