Best Careers and the Most Overrated Careers (1 Viewer)

lizziegirl

HSC
N/A
i heard that dentists usually end up with chronic back pain problems as they spend all that time bending over peering into people's mouths.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
How vague is "Engineer"?

How does US News telling us what jobs are overrated/underated relate to australian kids?

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
lizziegirl said:
i heard that dentists usually end up with chronic back pain problems as they spend all that time bending over peering into people's mouths.
More like have the highest suicide rate of any profession because they spend their time bending over and peering into peoples mouths.

xoa

HSC
Whoever made that list was smoking some good shit when he included the clergy.

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
ur_inner_child said:
How vague is "Engineer"?
Not very. I mean, it covers a big group of disciplines, but all those disciplines are fairly closely related - especially when it comes to employment prospects, contentment, salary, promotion prospects, etc.

How does US News telling us what jobs are overrated/underated relate to australian kids?
There's a strong enough correlation between the US and Australia that viewing US job stats is worthwhile... though that list is kinda shit.

G

Gavvvvvin

The best career is the one that interests you the most. How fuckin hard is it?

goony

i am here to ride bike
HSC
lizziegirl said:
You'd you pretty deaf from the noise all that equipment generated....All that drilling and stuff.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)