In a bind, a dilly of a pickle if you will... (1 Viewer)

Pura

Fond of animals in hats
HSC
Here's my case, the same one I'm sure many of you have heard before.
I live near Dungog, for those of you who don't know the area, it's somewhere between nowhere and a place with not woolies. Anyway, there is very little work/no work here and it takes me 1/2 hour to a place with no positions for a no talent bum like me and an hour+ drive to a place with a bit of work that won't be hard to get to.
I have no work in conclusion, and even if I had work in the 'hours drive' place I would be spending a great deal of it on fuel. So, what should I do?
Are there any places in Maitland that are looking for employees that I have overlooked (websites other than seek and SMH) or at the least any work in Newcastle that I can access an application form from home for? (I have very little money, each drop of fuel counts).

Can anyone suggest some kind of solution to this problem?

Side note: Sorry if this post makes little sense I was distracted half way through writing it.

-Nick

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC

CieL

HSC
I'm not sure how many places have this, but I was reading this book with fine prints in it [for Coles], and the company can reimburse you [dont know what %] for fuel if you travel like over 500km in a week to get to and from work I think...

Of course, don't expect it be everywhere.

Pura

Fond of animals in hats
HSC
Cheers and thanks also, CieL.

It was the queerest thing, I got a call at 10am for a job I applied for a month ago and they are giving me fulltime work (atm) monday to friday 9am-4pm. So I hope that keeps up.
Long story short, I have a job now and as long as it doesn't fizzle out(business pretty much died out) like my last cafe job I should be okay.

:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)