Who has the working class dream... (1 Viewer)

mellyt

my cousin was 19 when he bought a run down house... from a loan... he did it up and sold it... and bought another run down house... did that up and sold it... that continued for a few years...
At the moment he's 26 and has 900,000 in his account and 3 houses.. now thats a smart businessman

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
eh the property boom isn't going to last for much longer, be wary. Interest rates went up today and I think they'll do it again in the near future.

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
well.. property investment could be a carreer. However, it is hard work. You need to spend heaps of time analysing the market and going to open days etc.

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by mellyt
my cousin was 19 when he bought a run down house... from a loan... he did it up and sold it... and bought another run down house... did that up and sold it... that continued for a few years...
At the moment he's 26 and has 900,000 in his account and 3 houses.. now thats a smart businessman
yeah, but u gotta know how to "do it up"....thats the hard bit. :D

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
Yes, I have dreams of purchasing property after property...probably mostly apartments or houses that I don't have to do up...coz can't be bothered

But I think I'll end up investing in the stock market, rather than property

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)