Boredom (1 Viewer)

Suvat

part timer
HSC
N/A
Say you got one of those jobs where you do the same thing over and over again, no thinking/concentration required but have to keep working at a constant rate.

What's the best way to make time go faster?
Have to stand, no walkman allowed, can't take eyes off work

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
daydream, sing a song in your head (like pretend the song is playing in your mind), I dunno?!
The only way time goes faster for me is when it gets busy i.e. the busier it is the faster time goes.

What is your job?

crazylilmonkee

HSC
that must suck.. standing around ey..
yeah wat is ur job? how bout naming all ur bones? hahaha

Suvat

part timer
HSC
N/A
I work at a printing factory doing stuff like sticking labels on books, I don't even know what I get paid lol

One thing I discovered is that working faster does not make time go faster, even though I do work pretty fast to make the boss happy :D

crazylilmonkee

HSC
maybe concentration??
i remember folding letters and sticking on tags on work exp for the whole damn day.. it got fun after a while cos i got into and saw the pile getting bigger and bigger
hhaha sad i know

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
Aren't you allowed to listen to music at all? Not even a radio or anything? I guess you have to find a way to enjoy your work to make time go faster...hmm maybe like set a goal of labelling so many books in a certain amount of time and see if you can do it...at least it would make you concentrate (make it a hard goal that you have to work fast for)

MoNNiE

HSC
g's that must suck, it's making me feel more greatful for working in my parents shop..even though i don't really get paid..in money but in food!

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
I'm with nastar, how bad is Woolworths music? On the odd occassion they play good music, but its pretty boring.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)