* Youth Allowance Q. (1 Viewer)

lillaila

clear as ice
HSC
N e one here in similar position?

N e way. I received a letter from Centrelink saying I havta renew my Youth Allowance info for it to continue. The thing is that in the form they asked when ill start and end uni (for the first semester), what course im doing and at which uni.
The due date for this form is soon (sun 21 Dec)...however, even by this time i would not have received n e info on which course i made into and which uni i made into. Aren't the uni offers made next year n e way???

What do u think i should write in the form/say etc.
Or should i just call up and ask for an extension on the due date?

Thanx :)

Generator

HSC
N/A
Tell them they are idiots if they expect you to know about university dates before you have been accepted into a course (ie call up and ask for an extension).

Generator

HSC
N/A
I still don't see why people have to search... If they are unwilling to search the actual site and contact the relevant bodies/people, why would they be willing to search through a forum to see whether their topic has been raised before?

Huy

HSC
N/A
To save people the time in answering questions that have been asked before, but I see your logic. A leopard can't change its spots :)

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
i rang em up and asked em bout that.
all they wanna know is if u intend to go on and study, so they jst wanna know what ur first preference is. and if u dont get into that, ring em bak and tell em what course u did get in

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)