Work experience! (1 Viewer)

LawBrain

HSC
Hi,

I am looking to secure a work experience placement for 5 days, but I have found that many firms do not offer work experience, e.g. Minter Ellison.

I have contacted Galbally and O'Brien's, Maddens Lawyers and Grigor Lawyers and am waiting on reply.

Has anyone done Legal work experience? Can anyone suggest a really good place to do it? Also, what was it like? Where you able to get invlolved or just photocopy stuff?

megz543

HSC
Hi,

I am looking to secure a work experience placement for 5 days, but I have found that many firms do not offer work experience, e.g. Minter Ellison.

I have contacted Galbally and O'Brien's, Maddens Lawyers and Grigor Lawyers and am waiting on reply.

Has anyone done Legal work experience? Can anyone suggest a really good place to do it? Also, what was it like? Where you able to get invlolved or just photocopy stuff?
I went to the County Court, got to meet everyone, ask questions etc, did some secretarial kind of stuff. was pretty good :)

LawBrain

HSC
Thanks for your replys.
yes, Jezzmo, I have organised exactly that, and going off your recount, it sounds like it is exactly what I'm looking for! They have an actual Work Experience program so I would expect some really good activities to be organised to give me a really strong insight into the wonderful world of Law!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)