Im going to start studying full time at uws? I have ques about job and studying? (1 Viewer)

Hi5

HSC
I want to work part time but dont know if its a good idea. Im doing a combined degree and have monday off.ive never worked when i was in skool but now i need to earn money

jnney

lemon
HSC
How many hours of uni do you have per week?

allyoop

HSC
Uni Grad
I suggest you go to classes and lectures for the first week or 2 to see how you find it. If it's not too stressful then why not?

Jeelous

HSC
Uni Grad
Its important to assess your schedule (things like contact hours between uni, study times leisure etc). If its your first job try not to apply online, my personal experience, it was always dead ends. Take initiative, go to retail/supermarkets, talk to managers and hand a resume (make your resume no more than one page, anything more is not needed). Look for casual jobs like Woolworths, Coles, IGA etc as job flexibly is easier than other retail stores. Weeknight work for night-fill (easy as piss, I still do it after scoring a full-time job) and weekends. Can't blame you for wanting a job, I pay board/rent to parents D=

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Combined degrees are the same workload as single degrees they just take longer. Fucking hell, just tell us what you're studying.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)