full time work (1 Viewer)

orangeguy

HSC
N/A
full time work!

can anyone help me with this..
should i apply for a full time job and just quit when uni starts?
would that be viable?

Last edited:

Jin-17

dont worry about it dude. Thats what I am doing, I know its best to be honest with the employer, but try to have a plan with them which is u may still work there such as in the weekends or something like that and an obligation to work more in the holidays. As for me I am planning to get 2 jobs which should give me a load of hours, but its not really going to be my job for uni also.

orangeguy

HSC
N/A
ok..so what? actually tell the employer u plan to goto uni?and that you will not be ableto work when uni starts as full time? but wouldnt that lower ur chance of getting hired?

Rosie

Wouldn't it be betta to get a part time job rather than a full time job and that way u can work ur way around it. Its best to be honest with your employer...they should understand that when you are going to uni the hours will have to be more flexible and if they really want u to work there, then i am sure they will do their best to fit your lifestyle.

user

Old enough to know better
HSC
casual work! u'd get plenty of hours if u ask for them (heck it's christmas..they need all the staff they can get) it pays more than part time and you can quit anytime u want.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)