Tutors wanted, apply now! (1 Viewer)

qwerty430

HSC
N/A
Hey everyone,

We are a new a upcoming tutoring business, looking for tutors that can teach year 11 and 12 subjects, mainly for:

-2u and 3u maths
-Chemistry
-Physics
-Engineering Studies

In the Liverpool/Campbelltown area

You must of achieved a band 6 in the subject you are applying for, communication skills must be excellent, and have a passion for improving the results of the students they teach,

You will receive:
-Competitive hourly rate, up to $40/hour depending on experience
-The more students in the class, the more you get paid in accordance with effective teaching
-Travel expenses relating to catching the train will be paid for
-Paid training
-Resources to our material so there will be no time wasted making notes

We offer our employees excellent conditions and pay not seen at most tutoring centres, however we expect our tutors to be in line with the best in the industry, all tutors will be on a trial period for 3 months

If this sounds like you then feel free to PM me

Drsoccerball

HSC
I could get paid $15 an hour to tutor 15 students while you could get a potential $450 when i could tutor one for $40... It doesn't sound very appealing....

qwerty430

HSC
N/A
Hey Drsoccerball,

Our classes are no larger than 6 students, we are dedicated to improving students that are struggling as well as students that extra little bit of help,
We do not charge our students much as well, we just completed free 6 hour revision classes for all our year 11 students, as well as uploading free youtube videos for everyone in year 11 and 12 (not just our students), we are genuinely out there to help students that need it and families that don't have access to due to whatever means, to education material/help

I appreciate your thoughts

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
Hey Drsoccerball,

Our classes are no larger than 6 students, we are dedicated to improving students that are struggling as well as students that extra little bit of help,
We do not charge our students much as well, we just completed free 6 hour revision classes for all our year 11 students, as well as uploading free youtube videos for everyone in year 11 and 12 (not just our students), we are genuinely out there to help students that need it and families that don't have access to due to whatever means, to education material/help

I appreciate your thoughts
link pls

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)