Big W Interview. (1 Viewer)

Rackshea

HSC
I have an interview for Big W on Thursday, and I'm just a bit confused.

There's a new Big W store opening in Hurstville, and I applied online for a job there (The position of Store Associate), and I was invited to attend a "Group Interview", however, I had to go overseas and could not attend the interview. When I got back from overseas, I got an email from them saying I'd been invited for another "interview" with them for the same position at a different store, but this time, it was with the manager of the store and the "duration" was supposed to last about 15 minutes.
I'm just a bit confused. Not complaining though, an interview is still an interview.
Has anyone else encountered something like this?
Also has anyone attended a one on one interview with Big W? What was it like? What questions were asked?

T-R-O-L-O-L

TOO GOOD TO BE CLASSIFIED
HSC
I've heard that you should try to get as much attention as possible and be as easy going as possible so that they notice you. Otherwise you'll just be another person in the interview process

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
One on one is easier than group. I was pretty much in a similar situation. My phone was on silent. Missed my group interview. HR calls me a week later. Told me to come in for a one on one. I assumed they didnt recruit an entire intake in the first round, so i was lucky

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
One on one is easier than group. I was pretty much in a similar situation. My phone was on silent. Missed my group interview. HR calls me a week later. Told me to come in for a one on one. I assumed they didnt recruit an entire intake in the first round, so i was lucky
i found group to be pretty ez tbh.

i just pretended to be alpha and all weldon chau like and i made people laugh when they asked 'tell us one fun fact about yourself'

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)