Got accepted to maccas (1 Viewer)

macca123123

HSC
I just finished the module for orientation and now I have to do some tax declaration through metime. first time doing it. I did everything except "declaration date" as I'm unsure. what date do I put it on? The date defaulted to the date that I was hired by maccas... do I just keep this date or is this the date when I got my tax file number?
thanks

crowley926

HSC
Just keep it to the default date. Probably not that big of a deal and if it is they can probs change it.

macca123123

HSC
Thanks guys ! also "are you an Australian Resident for Tax Purposes?" after reading through the examples by the ATO, it seems like I am but there wasn't one specifically saying about me being born in Australia and living here for all my life. I did yes but Im just making sure
Thanks

crowley926

HSC
Yeah it's yes.

In the declaration form read the information on the first (?) page and it explains the answers under most questions

macca123123

HSC
Thanks
I submitted it and confirmed. It still tells me to go back and update...

macca123123

HSC
This is what it says when I log into metime
Missing Tax File Declaration
Please enter your Tax Declaration details, go to myHUB to enter these details.

crowley926

HSC
Are you sure you gave in all the details correctly? Full name, DOB, TFN, signature (?)
if yes just leave it and call your manager tomorrow and ask them if it's all good

macca123123

HSC
Are you sure you gave in all the details correctly? Full name, DOB, TFN, signature (?)
if yes just leave it and call your manager tomorrow and ask them if it's all good
Yep, the form was minimal and only asked my TFN and a couple of more questions. Ill call him tomorrow thanks !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)