Project (1 Viewer)

Synthien

HSC
N/A
As previously discussed I need JAVA engineers please!! Have trawled through the uni's already!

Happy to meet anywhere in Sydney for a coffee! :drink:

Last edited:

turntaker

HSC
try freelancer, you can get cheap developers from india.

Kolmias

HSC
Any determined serious individual who wants to be part of something big and has time to spare to put into a project pm me asap.
Mate, every entrepreneur is like this

Must know how to code/build websites.
I do know how to do that but this looks sketchy.

Looking to partner up with the right person. Legal share ownership of project on offer.
PICK ME!!! I WANT TO BE THE NEXT MARK ZUCKERBERG!!
Those who prefer to finish studies and submit resumes for <$100k p.a roles need not apply.
In other words, be more sensible then joining half-baked schemes such as this one. Nice little bit of sneering there.

Synthien

HSC
N/A
Nice one gents! Thanks !!!!!!

Last edited:

b0b101

Pharaoh
HSC
Thank you Kolmias for your feedback. I'm fairly certain I haven't discussed anything with you yet so I am unsure as how you arrived to your conclusions.

My point regarding working for someone else is that a $100k p.a salary (which BTW is out of reach for all of you for many years - I know several back end coders that earn $70k at boutique agencies, they are all over 30 and have children which is why they are not suitable for my project) is not even enough to borrow for a decent mortgage to live in a desirable suburb in Sydney. Only working for yourself will offer you real options in life. Not looking for anyone that prefer's to 'play it safe'.

This is about a partnership with someone living in Sydney, not interested in freelancer or teaming up with an agency in Sydney.

Thank you for your feedback, I have had a few decent PMs getting to know some students and a couple will progress to meetings please keep them coming this is not limited to just one person.

Please feel free to add me on linkedIn just google my name - Alex Wazin.
What is the actual site?

Kolmias

HSC
Thank you Kolmias for your feedback. I'm fairly certain I haven't discussed anything with you yet so I am unsure as how you arrived to your conclusions.

My point regarding working for someone else is that a $100k p.a salary (which BTW is out of reach for all of you for many years - I know several back end coders that earn $70k at boutique agencies, they are all over 30 and have children which is why they are not suitable for my project) is not even enough to borrow for a decent mortgage to live in a desirable suburb in Sydney. Only working for yourself will offer you real options in life. Not looking for anyone that prefer's to 'play it safe'.

This is about a partnership with someone living in Sydney, not interested in freelancer or teaming up with an agency in Sydney.

Thank you for your feedback, I have had a few decent PMs getting to know some students and a couple will progress to meetings please keep them coming this is not limited to just one person.

Please feel free to add me on linkedIn just google my name - Alex Wazin.
Dodgy af.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)