Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 104
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Official Cryptocurrency Thread

  1. #76
    Horse liberty Graney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    HSC
    2005
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Bereie
    Posts
    4,428
    Rep Power
    11

    Re: Official Cryptocurrency Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Neil_ View Post
    Was a few years too late for BTC, but I got in on ripple at 75c and a particular mod here got in at 25c


    It's now $2.27241 (ATH @ USD $2.80) analysts say it will grow to $18-20 (end of 2018), bear in mind those are conservative figures since it already beat this year's projections by leaps and bounds. Great opportunity to invest (FOMO)

    Ripple has already partnered with many banks in Asia, and even Westpac here in Australia (source)
    Per coinmarketcap, ripple is now at $0.57.

    lmao Neil_ got rekt, sfyl
    Chronost likes this.

  2. #77
    Horse liberty Graney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    HSC
    2005
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Bereie
    Posts
    4,428
    Rep Power
    11

    Re: Official Cryptocurrency Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Long live Gaddafi View Post
    If you wanna make a good profit in 6 months time I recommend buying VERTCOIN VTC
    Quote Originally Posted by Graney View Post
    On 13th Feb 2018, the day this post was made, Vertcoin was $3.30 USD, or 0.00037599 bitcoin.

    Currently it is $1.91 USD, or 0.00025449 BTC.

    Prices per coinmarketcap

    https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/vertcoin/

    Lets see how this plays out come August 13, 2018
    It's the big day, August 13, let's see what the 'good profit' we've made on vertcoin is:

    $0.79 USD, or 0.00012443 BTC

    Going from $3.30 to $0.79, losing over 75% of your original investment, could be interpreted as not a 'good profit',

    Sorry for your loss.

  3. #78
    the head cheese cosmo 2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    HSC
    2023
    Gender
    Undisclosed
    Location
    jellyfish sea
    Posts
    306
    Rep Power
    2

    Re: Official Cryptocurrency Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by cosmo 2 View Post
    youre all going to get exactly whats coming for you
    ,

  4. #79
    New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    HSC
    2018
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    1

    Re: Official Cryptocurrency Thread

    Jokes on you guys, just put another $2000 into the market, spread across different alts. IOTA (42c), NEO ($15.40), OMG ($3.43), ZRX (66c). Remind me in December when I make a small fortune :))

  5. #80
    the head cheese cosmo 2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    HSC
    2023
    Gender
    Undisclosed
    Location
    jellyfish sea
    Posts
    306
    Rep Power
    2

    Re: Official Cryptocurrency Thread

    found a photo of U

    rohankk_ likes this.

  6. #81
    Junior Member Neil_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    HSC
    2017
    Gender
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    105
    Rep Power
    2

    Re: Official Cryptocurrency Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Graney View Post
    Per coinmarketcap, ripple is now at $0.57.

    lmao Neil_ got rekt, sfyl
    I'm in it for the long haul mate :P

  7. #82
    New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    HSC
    2018
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    1

    Re: Official Cryptocurrency Thread

    Ripple is a momentum coin. Ripple will eventually come back, and with that so will the next bull cycle.
    Neil_ likes this.

  8. #83
    Junior Member seremify007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    HSC
    2005
    Uni Grad
    2009
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    9,730
    Rep Power
    17

    Re: Official Cryptocurrency Thread

    gl with that.

    2000-05 BHHS UAI: 97 Ext 1 Mathematics, Adv English, Economics, Business Studies, IPT (SR)
    2006-09 UNSW B Commerce Accounting, Finance
    2010-11 Institute of Chartered Accountants GradDipCA TAX110, MAA210, AAA310 (M), FIN111, EBA211 (M)

    Back in the day I would have asked you to please give me rep by clicking .

  9. #84
    Horse liberty Graney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    HSC
    2005
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Bereie
    Posts
    4,428
    Rep Power
    11

    Re: Official Cryptocurrency Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Neil_ View Post
    I'm in it for the long haul mate :P
    Remember when Ripple was $2.27 usd, and you said it would grow to at least $18-20 by the end of 2018, and today it's $0.37.

  10. #85
    Horse liberty Graney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    HSC
    2005
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Bereie
    Posts
    4,428
    Rep Power
    11

    Re: Official Cryptocurrency Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by galaxys2000 View Post
    Jokes on you guys, just put another $2000 into the market, spread across different alts. IOTA (42c), NEO ($15.40), OMG ($3.43), ZRX (66c). Remind me in December when I make a small fortune )
    Just quoting this for posterity

  11. #86
    New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    HSC
    2018
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    1

    Re: Official Cryptocurrency Thread

    The fundamentals haven't changed since bitcoin was at 19k, and if anything there has been improvements (reduced fees & transaction times) and greater development & advancements in the space (ETF Proposals, greater regulation). If you're looking to get into crypto, now is the time to get in, when no one is talking about it, the hype has died down, and the market has returned to equilibrium. There is always going to be people like cosmo, who are against crypto & will gloat at you when you lose money, but the next bull cycle will eventually return & so will the FOMO - basic market psychology. Whether Bitcoin stays at 6k, or drops to 5k, 4k or 3k (I personally don't think it's going to pass 5k), it will return back to 20k, and even make new highs.

  12. #87
    Executive Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    HSC
    2017
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    1,805
    Rep Power
    5

    Re: Official Cryptocurrency Thread

    Growing older, I definitely realised that fast/quick money is not the way to go. Honestly it's mostly luck anyways, unless you pump and dump (clearly illegal). All the fundamental and BS can not be relied on. Cryptocurrency is dead (due to people who used it as a tool solely on the basis to make cash) but luckily it brought about blockchain technology which is continuously developed today. Kids, just put your cash in a High Interest Savings Account and buy Vanguard. You'll thank me in 10 years. Never beat the market, you're in it for the long game.

  13. #88
    the head cheese cosmo 2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    HSC
    2023
    Gender
    Undisclosed
    Location
    jellyfish sea
    Posts
    306
    Rep Power
    2

    Re: Official Cryptocurrency Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by si2136 View Post
    Growing older, I definitely realised that fast/quick money is not the way to go. Honestly it's mostly luck anyways, unless you pump and dump (clearly illegal). All the fundamental and BS can not be relied on. Cryptocurrency is dead (due to people who used it as a tool solely on the basis to make cash) but luckily it brought about blockchain technology which is continuously developed today. Kids, just put your cash in a High Interest Savings Account and buy Vanguard. You'll thank me in 10 years. Never beat the market, you're in it for the long game.
    this is good advice, listen to this guy

  14. #89
    New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    HSC
    2018
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    1

    Re: Official Cryptocurrency Thread

    @si2136 do you have any idea what you're talking about? "Unless you pump and dump," Bruh commercial investors aren't multinational funds with billions dollars of liqudiity in their pockets. Whilst yes, Pump and Dumps do happen within Cryptos, its expected to an extent with an unregulated market Right now, whilst I agree there is more speculation than actual adoption, its important to understand that adoption takes time, and we're already on the road to legitamizing it, Eg. Increased regulation by the SEC, Introduction of futures, Planning of an ETF.

    "Cryptocurrency is dead because people used it as a tool to make cash," That has perhaps got to be the most stupid argument I've heard. Why do people invest in the stock market, into major indexes, into any sort of investment opportunity? I see what you're saying in that a lot of people who bought early have already sold, but theres always gonna be changing market dynamics, and just because the price has gone down, it doesn't mean theres not going to be greater demand in future. Major institutional money hasn't arrived yet, and uhm no, just because prices have gone down doesn't mean its dead. "The fundamentals and BS can't be relied on?" What do you exactly mean by this? The act to solve real world problems - Just take a look at the recent collapse of the Turkish Lira. Why has this happened? Poor monetary control & high rates of inflation - the result when you place such high trust in a ineffective principle monetary authority, and as a result the people have turned to a currency that is known for its volatility & instability. ironic right, that people have more faith in bitcoin than their traditional fiat currency which is backed by nothing. Like I said before adoption takes time, and just because prices have gone down, doesn't mean everything is dead. tbh I see this as a good sign, as a lot of overvalued alts based on hype have lost their value, and only promising projects will recover.

    Whilst I do agree that you should invest in the long-term, & I understand cryptos are highly volatile, it still doesn't mean you shouldn't diversify your portfolio into other industries. Whilst a lot of projects in the Crypto market are doomed to fail because they don't solve any real world issues, you choose the ones that you believe are going to be successful in the long-term. (Just take a look at the dotcom boom, but promising projects such as Amazon went from 20$ to nearly $2000 now). You're not investing in every single project out there, you're investing in the ones you believe show promise and will become successful in the long-term.

  15. #90
    Horse liberty Graney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    HSC
    2005
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Bereie
    Posts
    4,428
    Rep Power
    11

    Re: Official Cryptocurrency Thread

    All cryptocurrencies will go to zero.

    The SEC has already rejected three separate bitcoin ETF applications due to concern about fraud and manipulation. They will never approve an ETF. The only regulation will be to make cryptocurrency harder to use. It's not used for anything significant but speculation. The technology doesn't work for a mass payment system, it will never be viable.

  16. #91
    Rambling Spirit astroman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    HSC
    2015
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    UTS
    Posts
    7,090
    Rep Power
    8

    Re: Official Cryptocurrency Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Graney View Post
    All cryptocurrencies will go to zero.

    The SEC has already rejected three separate bitcoin ETF applications due to concern about fraud and manipulation. They will never approve an ETF. The only regulation will be to make cryptocurrency harder to use. It's not used for anything significant but speculation. The technology doesn't work for a mass payment system, it will never be viable.
    The idea of a crypto ETF is interesting but I don't see it ever growing in the future. It was a quick cash grab for the people that were in it in the right time and right place. Just invest in regular ETFs like IOO, VGS that show steady returns and be in it for the long run. Dump a regular deposit in every month and let compounding do it's thing, a FIRE mentality is what's crucial, save up and only invest in individual companies once you have a secure enough nest egg to fall back on if things do go bad.

  17. #92
    Executive Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    HSC
    2017
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    1,805
    Rep Power
    5

    Re: Official Cryptocurrency Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by galaxys2000 View Post
    @si2136 do you have any idea what you're talking about? "Unless you pump and dump," Bruh commercial investors aren't multinational funds with billions dollars of liqudiity in their pockets. Whilst yes, Pump and Dumps do happen within Cryptos, its expected to an extent with an unregulated market Right now, whilst I agree there is more speculation than actual adoption, its important to understand that adoption takes time, and we're already on the road to legitamizing it, Eg. Increased regulation by the SEC, Introduction of futures, Planning of an ETF.

    "Cryptocurrency is dead because people used it as a tool to make cash," That has perhaps got to be the most stupid argument I've heard. Why do people invest in the stock market, into major indexes, into any sort of investment opportunity? I see what you're saying in that a lot of people who bought early have already sold, but theres always gonna be changing market dynamics, and just because the price has gone down, it doesn't mean theres not going to be greater demand in future. Major institutional money hasn't arrived yet, and uhm no, just because prices have gone down doesn't mean its dead. "The fundamentals and BS can't be relied on?" What do you exactly mean by this? The act to solve real world problems - Just take a look at the recent collapse of the Turkish Lira. Why has this happened? Poor monetary control & high rates of inflation - the result when you place such high trust in a ineffective principle monetary authority, and as a result the people have turned to a currency that is known for its volatility & instability. ironic right, that people have more faith in bitcoin than their traditional fiat currency which is backed by nothing. Like I said before adoption takes time, and just because prices have gone down, doesn't mean everything is dead. tbh I see this as a good sign, as a lot of overvalued alts based on hype have lost their value, and only promising projects will recover.

    Whilst I do agree that you should invest in the long-term, & I understand cryptos are highly volatile, it still doesn't mean you shouldn't diversify your portfolio into other industries. Whilst a lot of projects in the Crypto market are doomed to fail because they don't solve any real world issues, you choose the ones that you believe are going to be successful in the long-term. (Just take a look at the dotcom boom, but promising projects such as Amazon went from 20$ to nearly $2000 now). You're not investing in every single project out there, you're investing in the ones you believe show promise and will become successful in the long-term.
    LOL

    You do you mate. Understandable though, you're still in high school so you still have that get rich quick mindset.

  18. #93
    Junior Member Neil_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    HSC
    2017
    Gender
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    105
    Rep Power
    2

    Re: Official Cryptocurrency Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Graney View Post
    @Graney,
    Ripple (the company) XRP (the token on CoinMarketCap).

    You just wait buddy. xRapid isn't released yet. It will kill SWIFT, and be the standard for all cross-border payments between banks, remittances, and many more problems. Ripple's XRP is the only crypto that has an actual use case. All other coins are shit coins.

    Today there are > 100 production contracts signed. When the FIs and banks get involved, market makers (liquidity providers), it is only natural that the volume goes up driving the price too. (big named companies, SBI, Santander, Mitsubishi Financial Group to name a few)... Metcalfe's Law, network effect.

    Been buying during dips to ease the sting.

    tl;dr - XRP will be number 1 by market cap in due course.
    Last edited by Neil_; 7 Sep 2018 at 8:25 PM.


    UTS Engineering (Software)

  19. #94
    Junior Member Neil_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    HSC
    2017
    Gender
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    105
    Rep Power
    2

    Re: Official Cryptocurrency Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by astroman View Post
    ETFs like VGS
    Vanguard Index Fund > Vanguard ETF cos less buy/sell spread fees.


    UTS Engineering (Software)

  20. #95
    Horse liberty Graney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    HSC
    2005
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Bereie
    Posts
    4,428
    Rep Power
    11

    Re: Official Cryptocurrency Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Neil_ View Post
    Ripple (the company) XRP (the token on CoinMarketCap).
    Yeah I know, hence why XRP is so shit.

    xCurrent is Ripples flagship product, on which almost all their partnerships are based. It doesn't use XRP.

    xVia does not used XRP.

    xRapid has far lower adoption than xCurrent, and does not require XRP

    Quote Originally Posted by Neil_ View Post
    Today there are > 100 production contracts signed. When the FIs and banks get involved, market makers (liquidity providers), it is only natural that the volume goes up driving the price too.
    "Remember that impressive 100+ list of financial institutions Ripple is working with? Guess what, they are all using xCurrent. And xCurrent does not use XRP. Of the 100+ partnerships Ripple has, ONLY ONE actually uses XRP the cryptocurrency. There is just one small “non bank financial institution” from Mexico called Cuallix that is using xRapid."

    https://hackernoon.com/4-alarming-re...k-9debc3c86985

    Even if banks adopt XRP, it will not increase the price. Banks will hold XRP for the absolute minimum amount of time possible.

    At any time Swift, and other startups such as R3 can introduce a competing product that kills Ripple. R3 and other firms are doing the same thing as Ripple, the only reason they have less hype is they don't have a token attached.

    The Ripple company can become a huge success without XRP, they don't need XRP.

    Quote Originally Posted by Neil_ View Post
    tl;dr - XRP will be number 1 by market cap in due course.
    Can you give a more specific prediction of value and time? At least an approximate date?

    It was easy to laugh at you when you said XRP would be $18-20 by end of 2018, and they it dropped from $2.20 to 0.57. It was easy to laugh when it then went to 0.37 . And today, as 2018 draws nearer to a close, it's still easier to laugh as XRP trades at 0.269

    This new prediction won't provide lols

    I predict Tether will reach top 5 in market cap some time during 2019

  21. #96
    Junior Member Neil_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    HSC
    2017
    Gender
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    105
    Rep Power
    2

    Re: Official Cryptocurrency Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Graney View Post
    xVia does not used XRP.
    - xVia actually can use XRP (optional), or their own ledger (bridged by ILP - Inter Ledger Protocol)

    - All banks that use xCurrent can easily switch to xRapid as easy as clicking their fingers for additional savings (a shit tonne of savings and less waiting time). It's a no brainer reason for the 100+ banks to switch.

    Quote Originally Posted by Graney View Post
    xRapid has far lower adoption than xCurrent, and does not require XRP
    That's because xRapid isn't officially released. Expected to be released by EOY.

    Quote Originally Posted by Graney View Post
    Even if banks adopt XRP, it will not increase the price. Banks will hold XRP for the absolute minimum amount of time possible.
    But... The more banks the require XRP = more liquidity pools/market makers = more volume. Add human speculation into the mix which already which got us to $3.8. The derivatives market is a $1.2 quadrillion market, nostros/vostros ~$30 trillion. If XRP could even capture 2% of these staggering numbers (assuming only nostro/vostro initially), the market cap would be $600000000000 and each XRP token would be worth $15...

    Quote Originally Posted by Graney View Post
    At any time Swift, and other startups such as R3 can introduce a competing product that kills Ripple. R3 and other firms are doing the same thing as Ripple, the only reason they have less hype is they don't have a token attached.
    Very good point you bring up there, and I must say SWIFT has already made SWIFT GPI. They call it the 'global payments innovation', but it's a shoddy product made reactively, to counter the threat of Ripple's growing presence. It is by far, the worst solution thought of. By the end of the decade, 'SWIFT' will become a term associated with how quickly they fell.

    Benchmark test:
    - GPI sends $475,000 in 11 hours for a fee of $70. Sure better than the current 1 week time frame for cross border payments.
    - Ripple sends $50 million (Arrington XRP Capital test) in 5 seconds, for a fee of $0.30.

    Not only did xRapid save a shit tonne of money and time, but it also operates during weekends. Less staffing costs, etc. etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by Graney View Post
    it's still easier to laugh as XRP trades at 0.269
    Sadly, one of the highest volume trading pairs is XRP/BTC - making BTC-whale-manipulators the causitive agent for all these wild fluctuations (along with the everyday speculators). Ripple's value is still not reflected through XRP's price, it will be, given time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Graney View Post
    Can you give a more specific prediction of value and time? At least an approximate date?
    I tend not to fixate on price as so much I do value. I can only make a prediction when I see xRapid in full swing. What's your prediction on XRP?

    Quote Originally Posted by Graney View Post
    I predict Tether will reach top 5 in market cap some time during 2019
    I'm 100% with you on this one.
    Last edited by Neil_; 12 Sep 2018 at 3:12 PM.


    UTS Engineering (Software)

  22. #97
    Junior Member Neil_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    HSC
    2017
    Gender
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    105
    Rep Power
    2

    Re: Official Cryptocurrency Thread

    XRP hit 50c today from 28c yesterday. ~40%+ growth in two days. This is small compared to what's about to come @Graney.


    UTS Engineering (Software)

  23. #98
    Junior Member seremify007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    HSC
    2005
    Uni Grad
    2009
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    9,730
    Rep Power
    17

    Re: Official Cryptocurrency Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by galaxys2000 View Post
    @si2136 do you have any idea what you're talking about? "Unless you pump and dump," Bruh commercial investors aren't multinational funds with billions dollars of liqudiity in their pockets. Whilst yes, Pump and Dumps do happen within Cryptos, its expected to an extent with an unregulated market Right now, whilst I agree there is more speculation than actual adoption, its important to understand that adoption takes time, and we're already on the road to legitamizing it, Eg. Increased regulation by the SEC, Introduction of futures, Planning of an ETF.

    "Cryptocurrency is dead because people used it as a tool to make cash," That has perhaps got to be the most stupid argument I've heard. Why do people invest in the stock market, into major indexes, into any sort of investment opportunity? I see what you're saying in that a lot of people who bought early have already sold, but theres always gonna be changing market dynamics, and just because the price has gone down, it doesn't mean theres not going to be greater demand in future. Major institutional money hasn't arrived yet, and uhm no, just because prices have gone down doesn't mean its dead. "The fundamentals and BS can't be relied on?" What do you exactly mean by this? The act to solve real world problems - Just take a look at the recent collapse of the Turkish Lira. Why has this happened? Poor monetary control & high rates of inflation - the result when you place such high trust in a ineffective principle monetary authority, and as a result the people have turned to a currency that is known for its volatility & instability. ironic right, that people have more faith in bitcoin than their traditional fiat currency which is backed by nothing. Like I said before adoption takes time, and just because prices have gone down, doesn't mean everything is dead. tbh I see this as a good sign, as a lot of overvalued alts based on hype have lost their value, and only promising projects will recover.

    Whilst I do agree that you should invest in the long-term, & I understand cryptos are highly volatile, it still doesn't mean you shouldn't diversify your portfolio into other industries. Whilst a lot of projects in the Crypto market are doomed to fail because they don't solve any real world issues, you choose the ones that you believe are going to be successful in the long-term. (Just take a look at the dotcom boom, but promising projects such as Amazon went from 20$ to nearly $2000 now). You're not investing in every single project out there, you're investing in the ones you believe show promise and will become successful in the long-term.
    Can't believe I missed this gem of a post.

    That all being said, I think some of si2136's arguments were just expressed using less formal language - ie. instead of "used it as a tool to make cash", it could've been clarified as "used it predominantly to make short term speculative gains".

    And reading both your post and si2136 again, I don't think you are actually at different positions... there's just a lot of heat in the articulation.

    2000-05 BHHS UAI: 97 Ext 1 Mathematics, Adv English, Economics, Business Studies, IPT (SR)
    2006-09 UNSW B Commerce Accounting, Finance
    2010-11 Institute of Chartered Accountants GradDipCA TAX110, MAA210, AAA310 (M), FIN111, EBA211 (M)

    Back in the day I would have asked you to please give me rep by clicking .

  24. #99
    Horse liberty Graney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    HSC
    2005
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Bereie
    Posts
    4,428
    Rep Power
    11

    Re: Official Cryptocurrency Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Neil_ View Post
    XRP hit 50c today from 28c yesterday. ~40%+ growth in two days. This is small compared to what's about to come @Graney.
    BREAKING: POSSIBLE PARTNERSHIP WITH COMPANY IN 12 MONTHS

    goes up 68%

    Quote Originally Posted by Neil_ View Post
    XRP hit 50c today from 28c yesterday
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil_ View Post
    I got in on ripple at 75c
    Sorry for your loss

  25. #100
    Junior Member Neil_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    HSC
    2017
    Gender
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    105
    Rep Power
    2

    Re: Official Cryptocurrency Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Graney View Post
    -FUD-
    FUD^^^

    Firstly: 12 months? Rubbish timeframe. Ripple's been making massive partnerships with big banks all year long: Banco Santander, Mitsubishi Financial Group... R3 Consortium's banks... etc... Those didn't budge the price at all.

    Secondly, I dollar cost average to lower my average acquisition (my average price is now = 0.35 USD). We're currently at $0.63 USD. After hitting nearly 80 cents yesterday, just a minor correction. It will find its support line eventually and rise again from that. 5 billion in volume! Almost rivalling BTC's volume, and surpassing ETH.

    XRP will outshine every crypto's shitty 'store of value' purpose with actual.. drum roll... UTILITY

    ----

    On another note. Monero is also a superior coin, due to its fungibility. No coin atm is as fungible as Monero (XMR).
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Neil_; Today at 4:28 PM.


    UTS Engineering (Software)

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •