renting (1 Viewer)

jessika

law chicky
HSC
anyone know of any cheap houses in sydney that are less than $100 per week & in an okay area? or am I dreaming here...cause realistically, I cannot afford to pay more than $120 per week.

Im interested in share accomodation.

jessika

law chicky
HSC
dont really want to go heaps far west.

but anything else yeah maybe.

Jin-17

U can easier do it by sharing with someone, but if u want to do it by stying by yourselve and stuff, it nearly impossible.

louise18

if you interested in a share house im thinking of renting a 2 or 3 bedroom one in the inner west suburbs like chippendale/redfern etc...im a hopeful uts student.....with no place to stay if i get in.
anyone interested email me. ah yeah im female quite though crazy!

:: ck ::

Actuarial Boy
HSC
impossible at that price if ur dreamin of a gud area to live urself

sharing is the best way

i have a friend who rents 110 to 130 per week sharing a sick ass brand new apartment in central with 3 bedrooms
he shares with 4 people (some1 sleeps in living room they take turns lol)

between 400-500something a week i cant remember

great area close proximity to so much stuff~
right near the station too

jessika

law chicky
HSC
yeah I want to share with people, otherwise I cant afford it, and besides sharing people is much more fun, well sometimes anyway.

Mambomeg

yay! custom!!!
HSC
Yeah I'm looking to share an apartment in the city too. Apparantly there are always places on the noticeboards at uni, and usually they specify whether they want Female, male , smoker, non smoker etc. I'm looking at going to Usyd BTW.

nomza

HSC
Yeah there are certain strategic times to look for renting places at uni notice boards -- it'd be when the overseas students are leaving, so at the end of sessions and stuff.

That's when there are heaps of places available -- generally the prices I've seen for sharing with a few ppl is $120-$200 and I have seen lots of ads around the place.

I'm sure you'll find something perfect ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)