Receptionist work on offer (1 Viewer)

Mambomeg

yay! custom!!!
HSC
Just to let youse know, My work is looking for receptionists for the weekends, either one day or both, preferably with some experience (but when they hired me I only had one weeks experience)
Details :
Ray White Real Estate, Castle Hill / Cherrybrook
Pay: award - I got $11.25 an hour
work - nothing too hard, filing, photocopying, answering the phone etc. On Sundays, you can sit and read, study, etc coz theres nothing to do.
Treatment - good, they're nice people who treat you well, give you time off when you need it and extra work in the holidays when they can
Reason I left - Got a job in the industry I want to have a career in. Sad to leave, but had to work on my future.
Contact details - Phone - 9680 2255
e-mail - castlehill@raywhite.com.au
Look out for an add in the local papers ( hills news, hornsby advocate etc) soon.

Sarah J

HSC
OOH!

Don't anyone apply- I want it!! lol.

Do you need to know how to type properly? cos I can type fast in my way, but can't do that damn touch typing with my fingers on the asdfjkl; lol.

Is it time and a half on sundays?

Mambomeg

yay! custom!!!
HSC
Originally posted by Sarah J
OOH!

Don't anyone apply- I want it!! lol.

Do you need to know how to type properly? cos I can type fast in my way, but can't do that damn touch typing with my fingers on the asdfjkl; lol.

Is it time and a half on sundays?
Nah its not time and a half on Sundays, its flat rate. and No you dont need to type properly, I type with 2 fingers! hee hee!

Sarah J

HSC
lol. Sweet.

Has the ad already come out in the papers? I don't wanna ring up and sound all psychic, you know? lol.

Christine

beige member
HSC
just ring up and ask if they have any work available. thats what i just did :p

sorry hun, but u have 2 jobs and i have 1!!

Sarah J

HSC
Lol hun. I actually have 4 jobs. Hence the reason I changed my mind about applying.

Christine

beige member
HSC
4 jobs? since when?

u work at civic, gb's, u babysit and i can't think of anything else!!!

Sarah J

HSC
I also look after a mentally disabled girl named Stephanie twice a week (this weekend though I'm looking after her all day Sunday too though). It's excellent money: $23 an hour, and $30 on a Sunday.

Sarah J

HSC
My momma usually looks after her, but she's gone to The Philippines for a month and so she asked me to fill in for her while she was away.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)