Employment Opportunity (1 Viewer)

fillstar

HSC
Kumon Education Center currently has part-time positions available for those who are committed into learning new and exiciting things, and provide that opportunity you've always been looking for.

Responsibilites involve:
- Marking and recording English and Mathematics work of K-12 level.
- Supervision of students
- Providing assistance to student in need

Preferable requirements:
Mathematics Dept. - Current Year 11-12 or high school leaver who is currently attempting or has completed Mathematics Extension 1 level.

English Dept. - Current Year 11-12 or high school leaver who is currently attempting or has completed Advanced English.

Location: Fairfield West, NSW (South West of Sydeny) close to the Farifield City Council Chambers.

Interested? Ring Phil on 0438 601 793.

fillstar

HSC
Just that branch since it is a franchise. It is recommended that you live within 20mins from there.

fillstar

HSC
Please reserve your opinions to yourself about Farifield.

Currently it is only this branch that has vacancies.

ShirLz

Originally posted by -=MLhtʻ=-
fairfield?!

dang!
I might get roled everytime i goto work...

do u have a branch in the north shore?

IMHO, i doubt they'd want people w/ such pre-conceived notions of superior prejudice to be workin for them anyway

-=«MÄLÅÇhïtÊ»=-

HSC
"IMHO, i doubt they'd want people w/ such pre-conceived notions of superior prejudice to be workin for them anyway"

u live in fairfield eh?

ShirLz

"IMHO, i doubt they'd want people w/ such pre-conceived notions of superior prejudice to be workin for them anyway"

u live in fairfield eh?

actually, no i don't - i just don't judge books by their covers or places by their names:p

-=«MÄLÅÇhïtÊ»=-

HSC
" i just don't judge books by their covers "
ic...

"IMHO, i doubt they'd want people w/ such pre-conceived notions of superior prejudice"

so wat kinda judgement would u call that?

-=«MÄLÅÇhïtÊ»=-

HSC
and btw, i didnt judge fairfield by its name, it sounds like a nice fairy like place.
I judge it by experience

so dats 2 assumptions u've made about me...and u reckon u dont judge a book by its cover
;)

ShirLz

and btw, i didnt judge fairfield by its name, it sounds like a nice fairy like place.
I judge it by experience

so dats 2 assumptions u've made about me...and u reckon u dont judge a book by its cover
;)
a judgement based on facts actually - u made a presumption that workin in fairfield would in your own words, would mean gettin robbed - i thought i'd point out to u that employers don't really want to employ ppl who think they're superior becasue the avg. income per capita n the area which they live in is higher than somewhere else. i would have thought the sellin point wasn't the area of the place, but rather the fact that u got to teach kids - n if dat to u seems like a presumptuous judgement - then i apologise :)

ShirLz

btw, i also know fairfield by experience - but that doesn't mean that what happens to one person is likely to happen to every other person on planet earth is it?? so then, wouldn't that b a judgement on your part to think so? :p

besides, u don't wanna work there becoz of your own personal reasons, i wanna work there bcoz of the kids - i'd say we're each entitled to our own opinions

-=«MÄLÅÇhïtÊ»=-

HSC
"a judgement based on facts actually"
wat facts?
Is this ur argument to prove that i'm arrogant?
"u made a presumption that workin in fairfield would in your own words, would mean gettin robbed"

...dat's not evidence to prove ur previous statement. Dat's juz outlining wat i said, which was initially a joke.

speaking about facts, did u know the % of ppl getting rolled in fairfield is higher den north sydney? See dat's actually a statistical fact.

"employers don't really want to employ ppl who think they're superior becasue the avg. income per capita n the area which they live in is higher than somewhere else."

...well if i was really interested in the job u'd think I'd turn on the charm and b abit nicer. But due to my lack of interest i set my hands free and typed typed typed.
However, if i was interested in the job, i'd prolly take the side of the employer and be a total suck up...

well...good luck in getting this job
:)

ShirLz

"a judgement based on facts actually"
wat facts?
Is this ur argument to prove that i'm arrogant?
"u made a presumption that workin in fairfield would in your own words, would mean gettin robbed"

...dat's not evidence to prove ur previous statement. Dat's juz outlining wat i said, which was initially a joke.

speaking about facts, did u know the % of ppl getting rolled in fairfield is higher den north sydney? See dat's actually a statistical fact.

"employers don't really want to employ ppl who think they're superior becasue the avg. income per capita n the area which they live in is higher than somewhere else."

...well if i was really interested in the job u'd think I'd turn on the charm and b abit nicer. But due to my lack of interest i set my hands free and typed typed typed.
However, if i was interested in the job, i'd prolly take the side of the employer and be a total suck up...

LOL - did u also know that statistics can b manipulated wheneva it suits political interests - not suggestin that it is, of course
well...good luck in getting this job
:)
:p

hmmm - my argument wasn't to prove u're arrogant - only to give an opinion - in fact, i don't even think i was arguing :p

oh thankx for da good luck - n if i don't get it, mayb i could try for a job in north sydney, where statistically i hav a lesser chance of gettin roled, no? :)

fillstar

HSC
lets not get this heated into a clash of opinion... it is not the purpose of this post to question such issues... give it a rest...

some 'joke' it was... just let it go

fillstar

HSC
her contacts have been submitted to the centre supervisor
that is all i can do

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)