Hoyts Employees (1 Viewer)

mattyg87

HSC
i work at hoyts mt druitt - where do you's work?

im CW1 i just work on floor and candy

Trogie

HSC
mattyg87 said:
i work at hoyts mt druitt - where do you's work?

im CW1 i just work on floor and candy
hahahaha mt druitt hoyts my cousin works there, and i know so many other people who work there. Do you know Jimmy, Ardian, Bon, Michael, Chloe?

Trogie

HSC
mattyg87 said:
yeah i know all of them!!!!!!!!!!! Jimmy is a crack up
hahahaha yeh I used to go to school with him, from years 7-12. He was always telling us stories about how he blew his beamers gear box lolol. And titties when he totalled his corolla

mattyg87

HSC
haha yes him and his beamer - he never fails in making everyone laugh! Bon i went to school with from Kindy - year 6, same with the chloe i think your talking about :) and ardian is a bludger!! :p

Trogie

HSC
mattyg87 said:
haha yes him and his beamer - he never fails in making everyone laugh! Bon i went to school with from Kindy - year 6, same with the chloe i think your talking about :) and ardian is a bludger!! :p
I've been friends with Ardian from year 4 to the present. He used to always tell me how he bludged at work and the managers would keep giving him warnings. Did ya hear he got fired!! hahaha, he's apparently workin night-fill at woolies now. He can be so dumb sometimes lol

mattyg87

HSC
yeah i wouldnt be surprised if he got fired...he used to get a warning each shift! i worked with him twice and my workload was doubled seriously - but i didnt wanna get into trouble for cinema's not being clean when it was his job and that :) he is a funny bloke but lol - i can imagine him at nightfill

Trogie

HSC
mattyg87 said:
yeah i wouldnt be surprised if he got fired...he used to get a warning each shift! i worked with him twice and my workload was doubled seriously - but i didnt wanna get into trouble for cinema's not being clean when it was his job and that :) he is a funny bloke but lol - i can imagine him at nightfill
Apparently he was ripping money off and putting it under the till, that was what he told me! Do you know sam petric, she's my cuz. Does philip still work there? I used to go to school with him, oh and chloe jones.

mattyg87

HSC
umm i dont think i really worked with sam, and i dont know philip - but chloe yeah she was in my kindy class!! i know her very well

Trogie

HSC
mattyg87 said:
umm i dont think i really worked with sam, and i dont know philip - but chloe yeah she was in my kindy class!! i know her very well
Meh...Sam's the chick with the dreadies, how could you miss her? lol. She's always complaining about the lack of shifts hoyts give her, Ardian used to aswell, coz they cut down ur shifts to like 3 hours a week after a while

mattyg87

HSC
ok i know sam! yeah she gave me a random hug the other day :p sorry i forgot! yes hoyts do that is annoying - i worked during holidays and then they cut me down to 3.5 hours a week. i ended up getting 5.5 hours a week till the holidays when it picked up and now im getting like 9.5 hours

Trogie

HSC
mattyg87 said:
how do you know all these people!!
Sam as I said is my cousin, Ardian I've known for like 10 years back when we went to the same primary school, same with Jimmy. As for Michael, Bon, Philip, Chloe we all went to the same junior and senior high school (7-12 overall).
Even though I know all of em I could never get comps! Ardian was such a dog about it, bragging and then never treating me, not even once lol. Then he wanted me to get him a job at coles...as if!

mattyg87

HSC
st agnes? oh i love comps :) i have used them twice this week. haha that sounds so like ardian!!

Trogie

HSC
yeh st agnes and then loyola. The thing about comps is you can't get em anywhere else but mounty! sam was always trying to get em for us at wetherill and then at fox studios but they came up with some lame excuse. Did you go to the christmas party? Ardian always fills me in on stuff that happens, it sounded so funny

mattyg87

HSC
ohh i didnt go because i only started working there late december after the party! i wish they would give me more shifts though because its pretty good work there. i still cant stop laughing that Ardian got sacked lol

Trogie

HSC
mattyg87 said:
i still cant stop laughing that Ardian got sacked lol
Yeh it was crazy, he used to always tell me about how people flogged money so easily and that he was gonna do it, i just didn't think he had the guts.
He gave me some good insights tho...like never buy the icecream! hahaha.
I agree that hoyts are heaps slack on pay, they seem to hire a lot of young casuals who each work a small number of hours just to keep payroll costs down. You should try to get put on part-time, I don't know if they'll do it tho. Also I used to give Ardian shit coz he didn't get sunday loading, he used to get cut.
I guess the job aint too bad, I myself always wanted to work in a cinema...not enough connections I guess lol

mattyg87

HSC
yeah i dont get sunday loading its crap :) yes never buy icecream!! i found out that we sold ice cream that was one year out of date! im waiting for them to cut my shifts down again as soon as i turn 18 next month. its bullcrap..they only have to pay like $10 a shift more, which is one combo..like come on - at least trained staff can work by themselves

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)