Predictions on $RealEstate$ (1 Viewer)

jayz

walking
Is the housing market bubble going to burst, or r we going to see more crazy equity financers and a continual slow rise to 'hell' (so high that i am not going to be afford to buy a unit in WopWop 20yrs later!!!:( )

Bimbo

Southern Girl
the market is always going to fluctuate--> there is no point in people speculating 'will the bubble burst?'. Most of the talk about the 'bubble' is crap anyway.

-=«MÄLÅÇhïtÊ»=-

HSC
i dunno
i dun really believe in such a thing as bubble burst. Prices might slow down to a hault, or drop a little. But if you've invested in a good location, there won't be anything to worry about. Property is long term stable investment.

I don't see a bubble bursting very soon either. Maybe half a year ago, but interest rates wont be going up anytime soon. So no worries.

jayz

walking
forget the bubbles for now, is the property market going to contract/slow down or continue growing with continuing speculation of futher low interest rates (low world eco levels and that aus HAS to follow the US rate's trends).
I mean, the RBA must take in to account of extremely high property prices on changes to MP, because it will just destroy the housing market once prices become unaffordable.
On subject of equity financing, shouldn't gov control this 'out of control' investment method?

Confused

jayz

walking
the first site in pretty good, except u have to pay to view the reports, the second site-i can't figure out where it is

thanks for your help though

Bimbo

Southern Girl
because there are articles on the current state of the market and possibilities of downturns in the market etc...on the nsw site. they are mostly by chris fitzpatrick, president of nsw rei.

jayz

walking
Just want some knowledge on future trends for the market from different perspectives (critics), nothing specific.
Thanks for the help, i'll look into the site

jayz

walking
any comments on the new 4.75 rate?
Predictions on future inner city apartments or outer city houses?

enak

Limbo
HSC
N/A
any comments on the new 4.75 rate?
Predictions on future inner city apartments or outer city houses?
I dunno, I was looking to buy an apartment in the city within 2 years, hope the prices stabalise then shoot up when I buy it! Those new high rises in the city center look nice.

jayz

walking
Currently speaking, the apartments in the city r overvalued (that's what i think).
This is because there's no land to any high rise apartments in the city & also there is quite a lot of new housing constructions around, hence overvalued properties. Another pt, unless u want to live in the place, there's not much investing incentives to be buying one, because location generally don't rise as much in value than the price of the land.

Excuse the subjectiveness of my comments and plz dont get put off by anything that i have said

enak

Limbo
HSC
N/A
No problems, but im still thinking of buying one soon :D, I need the location, maybe ill get a place in Bondi like a friend.

pri

HSC
N/A
yah bondi is damn expensive, I reckon broadway aparments are decently priced....last time I checked

upper north shore and north -west is alrite, expensive, but nice.

enak

Limbo
HSC
N/A
Those world tower apartments look real nice but a fair bit out of my price range :D, I wanna move close to uni, maybe 2-3 km radius from city.

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
Inner city apartments WILL go down in price... There are too many being built right now... More supply than demand, Homes in the suburbs are going to explode.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)