Employment (1 Viewer)

jayz

walking
Heard from friends reading papers that by 2030 we would have been involved in 6 occupations in different working fields.
This doesn't seem to be something to look forward to, considering the insecurity of employment, insecurity of wealth, etc
Anyhow, what r your future plans, to be an econocrat, lawyer, doctor (I know I am an optimist on occupations)?
(By the way, I fink in the future, society will be full of underemployed and casual workers)

yoshi

I plan to get a tetriarity education, become a white-collar worker, go through a mid-life crisis, rediscover my youth, become a distgruntled employee, plan a murderous rampage, escape to cuba, pretend I am Fidel Castro re-incarnate and live the good life I always deserved.

Don't start planning your life towards your death, live life as it comes mate! Of course, if you start saving money now when you're young, you will have no problem living if you make it to 65.

jayz

walking
who's getting higher marks in english affinity?
by the way, since u do history, u should know by now, that history is not necessarily based on facts, so why should wat i say be true if the world is full of lies?

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
Originally posted by jayz
Anyhow, what r your future plans, to be an econocrat, lawyer, doctor (I know I am an optimist on occupations)?
what the FUCK is an econocrat???

and err, that's stoopid to say that those type of jobs should be associated with the word 'optimism' :rolleyes:

pri

HSC
N/A
econocrat??? econocracy? where the world is ruled by the economy i think...econocrat wants to rule the economy?

oh no he is trying to take over the world

is a roflcopter
HSC
first i wana work at an all-you-can-eat place
then sell dodgy electronics at bing lee

jayz

walking
OK, putting this 'econocrat' thing straight!
'econocrat' is some superficial term used by a crazy business editor for the SHM and one i should have never taken up in usage, which means-workers involved with the field of business/finance etc

Happy?

is a roflcopter
HSC
SHM - Simple Harmonic Motion

argh.......too much nerding for trials :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)