Tutoring OR Not? (1 Viewer)

hit patel

HSC
Uni Grad
Hi
My first question is whether I should go tutoring or not? If not why not and how can I learn something I dont know? Also what are the chances of getting 99.95 without tutoring and how to study for it? If I should go please tell me which of the following tutors are good: Talent 100, Matrix or INtuition?

Thanks

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
Hi
My first question is whether I should go tutoring or not? If not why not and how can I learn something I dont know? Also what are the chances of getting 99.95 without tutoring and how to study for it? If I should go please tell me which of the following tutors are good: Talent 100, Matrix or INtuition?

Thanks
It is up to you whether, you want to go tutoring or not, though anyone can achieve 99.95 without tutoring. :D (with hard work, persistence and dedication). If you have difficulty or problems, just ask friends or your teachers. (Y)

I say no.

iSplicer

HSC
Uni Grad
Hi

Thanks
All three of the above offer excellent help for the maths and sciences. However for English you definitely need something more personalised.

Good luck with your ambitions!

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
Hi

Thanks
Go to tutoring if it will be of benefit to you i.e help you realise your goal.

theind1996

HSC
N/A
For English, I'd recommend Delta Education.

Seem like a bunch of really qualified tutors. They have an account on this site, and from what I can see, the posts on that are extremely knowledgeable and provide a lot of good information.

Might wanna check them out. http://deltaeducation.com.au/

mathbot

HSC
Totally up to you, if you find it hard to study on your own, tutoring is the way forward. However if you're really self motivated to study you can reach that 99.5, it'll definitely not be easy but very possible. One of my friends has done it, by studying on his own.

Drongoski

HSC
N/A
hit doesn't want a mere 99.5.

Last edited:

Drongoski

HSC
N/A
Do it if you can afford it. It's well worth it!
But why isn't it enough to just learn from your teachers at school?

ps
I ask this to gain a better understanding of the various motivations for getting tutoring help.

Last edited:

MilkDrinker

HSC
But why isn't it enough to just learn from your teachers at school?
Some of them are extremely unorganised and unhelpful some of the time. Or, you might want a more personal experience to work on your own weaknesses.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)