How to get rid of tutor (1 Viewer)

Mattlimey

HSC
Hi,
I have a private chemistry tutor teacher and he's getting real crap and I found a better tutor that I've tried out for chemistry. And of course I don't need to spend any more money than I need to. So how do I bring it down to him nicely or give an excuse for not needing his services any more?

iBibah

HSC
Hi,
I have a private chemistry tutor teacher and he's getting real crap and I found a better tutor that I've tried out for chemistry. And of course I don't need to spend any more money than I need to. So how do I bring it down to him nicely or give an excuse for not needing his services any more?
Is your new tutor closer and/or cheaper?

golgo13

Alchemist
HSC
Just say you feel that you think you don't think yo need him anymore since your grades have leveled to an acceptable level?

Kurby

HSC
N/A
Just thank them for helping you and say you no longer need tutoring but you'll give them a call if you do (never call)
Yeah, something along those lines is good. I had a crap tutor once (actual teacher at some school). She would give me notes to copy and sit in her living room watching tv and eating chips. Yuck and lazy.

Anyway, I called her up and said I didn't need to her tutoring anymore. I could tell she felt rejected. haha

shravan_872

HSC
Uni Grad
I dont require your services anymore goodbye?
Its what I used
COLD BLOODED lol

pscecelia

HSC
say that you've dropped the subject ...because you were doing so shit in it and felt that you could never improve

...make them feel bad in the process MWAHAHAHAHAH

A

alcalde

just thank him for everything he's done..bla bla bla, then be honest why you think you need to change tutors..the naked truth is always better than the best-dressed lie

natnat96

HSC
omg hahahah tell them you cant keep up with the work load !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)