Chemistry tuition at homebush boys (1 Viewer)

stella_cat

HSC
Hey I have heard of a Dr B Balan who was supposed to a very good chemistry teacher and had classes on Sundays for chemistry.

Has anyone heard of him, or whether he still has his classes on Sundays? Your help will be appreciated!

bongoli

HSC
Being a student who actually goes to the school and whilst i may not actually do chemistry; he was my teacher for year 7 and 9. He is an AMAZING teacher, absolutely hilarious and extremely thorough with what he teaches. He is incredibly dedicated to the sciences; hence the reason he's got a PHD and is the best Chemistry teacher in our school (many fellows agree with me on this). About availability, i'm not too sure because his classes fill up really quick; so you'd have to be in really quick to get a spot. But in terms of teaching wise, he's really qualified for his job (makes his chem students from homebush come in at 6 at the morning so he can teach them); and also the cost isn't that bad (i think $20 a class from my memory?). Good luck :)

bengosha60

Peasant
HSC
Being a student who actually goes to the school and whilst i may not actually do chemistry; he was my teacher for year 7 and 9. He is an AMAZING teacher, absolutely hilarious and extremely thorough with what he teaches. He is incredibly dedicated to the sciences; hence the reason he's got a PHD and is the best Chemistry teacher in our school (many fellows agree with me on this). About availability, i'm not too sure because his classes fill up really quick; so you'd have to be in really quick to get a spot. But in terms of teaching wise, he's really qualified for his job (makes his chem students from homebush come in at 6 at the morning so he can teach them); and also the cost isn't that bad (i think $20 a class from my memory?). Good luck :)
Haha you were always bad at science lul
OT: yeah his classes are still on starting on the 27th. i go to his classes and its also 25$ for 1.5hrs

stella_cat

HSC
Hi thanks for the replies.

So his classes are starting on the 27th - do you know what time they're at?

Thanks heaps

chickenwrap

HSC
Haha you were always bad at science lul
OT: yeah his classes are still on starting on the 27th. i go to his classes and its also 25$ for 1.5hrs
Hi, do you by any chance know his contact number?
I really need some chemistry tutoring so im kinda interested in it, but does he only teach homebush boys?

thank you!

bha11man

HSC
Hi, do you by any chance know his contact number?
I really need some chemistry tutoring so im kinda interested in it, but does he only teach homebush boys?

thank you!
Dr Balan teaches students apart from Homebush boys too, I was a student last year for his Yr 10 science class
He's an excellent teacher and quite a funny guy :D
Dr Balan teaches Year 10 science and Year 11 & 12 Chemistry
His courses have already started but it isn't too late to join
If you need Sir's number just PM me and I'll be happy to pass on the details

Best of Luck!

Last edited:

nightweaver066

HSC
I can also attest to his greatness as a teacher :)

He's one of those teachers who puts in a LOT of work to help you understand the concepts, producing a vast amount of material that trumps every other tuition centre, possesses great knowledge on the trends of topics asked in the HSC and will go the extra mile to help you achieve your very best.

In short, join.

Last edited:

chickenwrap

HSC
Dr Balan teaches students apart from Homebush boys too, I was a student last year for his Yr 10 science class
He's an excellent teacher and quite a funny guy :D
Dr Balan teaches Year 10 science and Year 11 & 12 Chemistry
His courses have already started but it isn't too late to join
If you need Sir's number just PM me and I'll be happy to pass on the details

Best of Luck!

pm ed you :)

bengosha60

Peasant
HSC
Contacting him through phone is almost impossible as he's at school for most of his life. He doesn't own a mobile either since he hates them. It's best if you just turn up on Sunday or just PM any questions

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)