Help please. (1 Viewer)

Futuremedstudent

Ancient Orator
HSC
N/A
Hi guys,

I've just got a question, what is truong's or ngo and sons phone number? Heaps of people seem to go there from my school and now i feel insecure and scared that if i don't go there then I will be missing out on a band 6... I'm actually freaking out! (I'm being serious)

Many thanks :)

dangerouss

cindy is such a bitch
HSC
I'm not too sure but I do know that they are located in Fairfield. If you'd do a quick google you might be able to find it - otherwise PM lavender1001 she goes there and she'll be able to help you.

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
Imo, stupid op. Just because you don't receive tutoring doesn't mean you will not receive a band 6. Like wise having a tutor does not mean you get a band 6

Not sure if srs

Last edited:

Futuremedstudent

Ancient Orator
HSC
N/A
Imo, stupid op. Just because you don't receive tutoring doesn't mean you will not receive a band 6. Like wise having a tutor does not mean you get a band 6

Not sure if srs
I am serious, all my friends were talking about how good it is and I just felt left out!

dangerouss

cindy is such a bitch
HSC
I am serious, all my friends were talking about how good it is and I just felt left out!
To be very honest, yes it is helpful but I know plenty of people who attend and have and are performing poorer than myself in English and mathematics. In the end, I believe it's about you and not what tutoring you receive.

dangerouss

cindy is such a bitch
HSC
There's no need to confirm OP - be yourself.
I'm not trying to sway her, I only say these things because I truly believe that she has the capability to attain an extraordinarily high atar, she's intelligent and has a strong mindset and also possesses a fantastic work ethic. FMS, you should go if you feel like you need it - do what's best for yourself and your individual success.

Good luck bby x

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
To be very honest, yes it is helpful but I know plenty of people who attend and have and are performing poorer than myself in English and mathematics. In the end, I believe it's about you and not what tutoring you receive.
Its not a belief, its a fact

zhiying

HSC
Don't feel like you have to go there, or any other tutoring centers. I teach at Ngo & Sons and there are people who pull out for various reasons, e.g. the style of teaching isn't suited to them. It's not a guarantee of band 6 for sure.

turntaker

HSC
Hi guys,

I've just got a question, what is truong's or ngo and sons phone number? Heaps of people seem to go there from my school and now i feel insecure and scared that if i don't go there then I will be missing out on a band 6... I'm actually freaking out! (I'm being serious)

Many thanks :)
notsureifsrs.jpg

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
Don't feel like you have to go there, or any other tutoring centers. I teach at Ngo & Sons and there are people who pull out for various reasons, e.g. the style of teaching isn't suited to them. It's not a guarantee of band 6 for sure.
Say goodbye to your band 6.

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
You do not need a tutor to get a band 6; nor does a tutor mean that you will definitely receive a band 6.
You have a good work ethic =)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)