TFSX (1 Viewer)

swagmeister

HSC
I planned to but didn't in the end. How did those that went find it - was it worth the time?

angela_12

HSC
It was very insightful especially the AOS:Discovery lecture! I wish it went longer so he would go through Module A & C!

starkid

HSC
Yeah AOS English was mad! Bio was a bit boring...
I liked how you could get the booklets to the lectures you couldn't make it to though

swagmeister

HSC
Oh sick I might just go to the Eco one at UNSW tomorrow and pick up booklets from the other lectures

angela_12

HSC
Haha, I didn't say anything! :) There's more lectures next year! GO GO GO :spin:

Flop21

HSC
Haha, I didn't say anything! :) There's more lectures next year! GO GO GO :spin:
There are still the same lectures on next week at UNSW right?

I'll just go to them. So English is a must. What other subject/lectures should I go to?

Is ' advanced study skills lecture & past HSC student speakers' worth it? What about the subject ones - I'll either do business or maths 2u - which one best? And what about the Psychology of Success?

angela_12

HSC
I didn't mind the advanced study & past HSC students one because it gives you tips for eg from now till your HSC you stress levels would fluctuate which is bad, your stress levels must stay at a constant level!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)