Effective HSC Maths tutoring for 2015 (1 Viewer)

ktutor

HSC
Are YOU looking to get a headstart on the HSC with a experienced, energetic, passionate and knowledge tutor. Then, my father can help you. He can start immediately and provide support earlier so that a huge difference to your final ATAR can be made.

I am recent HSC graduate (2012) who is currently studying medicine and received at ATAR of 98 including 93 in 2 unit mathematics in year 11(accelerated), 93 in HSC Maths Extension 1 and 90 in HSC Maths Extension 2.

I was not expecting a Band 6 in the Mathematics 2 Unit (accelerated) in Year 11 and the only tutor that I had was my father. Having coached me, he is well positioned to teach the HSC mathematics course. More importantly, he has experience privately tutoring students who had previously struggled with maths. He has a wealth of resources for all the subjects. He teaches in a manner that improves enjoyment and retention of course material. Please tell if you need his help with HSC Mathematics by replying to this email address => "elonex98@yahoo.com" (0450020443).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)