Tutoring for english yr 9 (matrix?) (1 Viewer)

curlycadbury

HSC
Hi! My parents are really considering me getting tutoring for english. English they considered Matrix and I'm trying to find the best english tutoring centre to mainly improve in essays, analytical skills as well as creative writing... Well basically everything because english is extremely hard for me especially since the english teachers at my school.... don't teach. ( And english is so important in the hsc and everything). Any suggestions on how to improve and tutoring centres that really help(willing to travel)? Comments on matrix for english? Thanks :D

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Friend liked matrix for mathematics but thinks Matrix is terrible for English.

everyleveltutoring

HSC
Hi there, I am an English, History and Studies of Religion teacher looking to advertise High School English tutoring available for Years 7-12. I teach all levels including Standard, Advanced, Extension 1 and 2. In addition to this, I teach Studies of Religion 1&2 and History (Ancient and Modern.

Having graduated in 2006, I have a great amount of experience and knowledge as I have worked as a teacher in high schools and so I know what markers are expecting. I have worked as a private English tutor for the last eight years and in various universities teaching English. I work around the Northern Suburbs and the Inner City mostly, but I can travel to most other areas.

An indication of my rates for individual students are as follows, however if you would like to book a session with a few other students, I can definitely accommodate that.

1 hour - $50
1.5 hours - $65
2 hours - $80

I can be contacted by email at everyleveltutoring@gmail.com and by phone on 0448 921 038.

Hope to hear from you soon!

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
Don't go to matrix for english tutoring. I heard it was bad there and a waste of time and money. Go to hd select tutoring in lansvale (don't know much about this place but it seems decent since the teacher's a HSC marker and it very cheap as well $30 for 2 hours) or go to private

You could also try this place in yagoona (not sure of the phone number of the owner) but make sure you get the teacher for year 10/11/12

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)