Trial Exam Revision Lectures (1 Viewer)

apletikosa

HSC
Hi guys!

So i was thinking of going to lectures provided by either tsfx, hsc in the holiday or notre dame for trial exam revision. Before people begin bagging out these lectures I would like to point out that my subjects are heavily content based and are humanities subjects and therefore would probably benefit from such lectures.

The only issue right now is which one is better? Tsfx has great reviews on their website from all sorts of schools... yet no information from another party on if its beneficial, therefore it is literally bs... Hsc in the holidays looks like it doesnt cover everything only cores... and notre dame just overall has a bad reputation as a university. So who to trust?

I suppose it depends on the lecturers, I know that for Modern History, Dr Bruce Dennet (who is great) will be holding the lecture at hsc in the holidays, but i noticed its only WW1. And Ken Webb will be at tsfx. For other subjects I'm not too familiar.

If anyone else has first hand experience or know of anyone whos done these lectures, can you leave your thoughts?

Thanks in advance! :)

Chris_S

HSC
I'm doing HSC in the Holidays because its local but it sounds really good in the subjects I am doing! However, it does only covers the core topics because everyone doesn't do the same options so it would be a waste for them. Altogether, though it sounds good. It starts on Monday for me so hopefully it will be good as expected! But if one of the lectures at the other places cover the topics you need most help with than that would be the most beneficial for you because all oft hem should be pretty good! Hope this helped! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)