Looking for a small group or one 2 one tutor in Chatswood area (1 Viewer)

Laki98

HSC
N/A
Hi, I just joined this forum and find quite useful.
I recently moved to NSW after living in UK. Did study (AS) UK curriculum (yr 12) Biology, Maths, Science, Business studies and English.
Now I am planning to join year 11 halfway through. I see here in year 11, one needs to take 10 subjects!
I am looking for a tutor to cover the important topics of year 11 of Australian curriculum esp Maths/other subjects and so that I can catch the rest of year 11. Prefer in Chatswood area.
Thanks.

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
10 units is not 10 subjects. Most subjects are worth 2 units. You must have a minimum of 10 units and hence 5 subjects.

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Hi, I just joined this forum and find quite useful.
I recently moved to NSW after living in UK. Did study (AS) UK curriculum (yr 12) Biology, Maths, Science, Business studies and English.
Now I am planning to join year 11 halfway through. I see here in year 11, one needs to take 10 subjects!
I am looking for a tutor to cover the important topics of year 11 of Australian curriculum esp Maths/other subjects and so that I can catch the rest of year 11. Prefer in Chatswood area.
Thanks.
In year 11 you'll be required to take 12 units worth of subjects. The average subject is worth 2 units, and there are some one unit subjects such as STUDIES OF RELIGION

Laki98

HSC
N/A
thanks for clarification. I am still new to the system.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)