Anyone know good tutoring place for english adv? (1 Viewer)

trecex1

HSC
Students who have gotten 90+ in adv english - private or group tutoring? I've tried north shore english, seems a bit too short (1.5hrs) and a lot of the time the stuff learnt doesn't help me in school assessments.

Drongoski

HSC
N/A
For you, probably better 1-on-1, provided private tutor knows his stuff and can teach.

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
Students who have gotten 90+ in adv english - private or group tutoring? I've tried north shore english, seems a bit too short (1.5hrs) and a lot of the time the stuff learnt doesn't help me in school assessments.
English tutoring is useless IMO. They say private tutoring's best for english which I could agree although I've never had private english tutoring before. If you wanna go english tutoring then I'd suggest (group tutoring) either Ms Hien Dang, Ngo and Sons, Ms Diab (she does it for ngo and sons) or Delta Education. Once again I've never tried any of the following tutors for English but if you have the money then go to private. English is one of those individual attention subjects not like Maths or Science where there's a right or wrong answer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)