Online Tutoring (1 Viewer)

AA97

HSC
Hi Guys, I wanted to start a thread to see how many people would SERIOUSLY consider taking online tutoring for their MATHEMATICS subjects. I know a couple of people who do online tutoring but have not liked it for certain reasons. If a solution were to arise to make Online Tutoring work very similarly to face to face tutoring would you consider it? And lastly what would you be willing to pay for a service?

Thankyou guys ! :)

integral95

HSC
Hi Guys, I wanted to start a thread to see how many people would SERIOUSLY consider taking online tutoring for their MATHEMATICS subjects. I know a couple of people who do online tutoring but have not liked it for certain reasons. If a solution were to arise to make Online Tutoring work very similarly to face to face tutoring would you consider it? And lastly what would you be willing to pay for a service?

Thankyou guys ! :)
why don't you like online tutorings?

Zoinked

Beast
HSC
@Integral95, sounds like he is deciding on whether or not to offer online maths tutoring.

AA97

HSC
Yes, haha was looking to start an online tutoring course that solved some of the issues with online tutoring. Was wondering if there was the market for it and what prices you guys were willing to pay, if you would consider this. ThankS!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)