DA Tuition (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jli2015

HSC
Hey guys,
If you live near Livo, Canley Heights or Cabra you're planning on sticking with 2U and 3U Maths (not doing 4U basically) for HSC, I recommend DA Tuition, the teachers there are have quite a good way of teaching you'll enjoy. They'll put stress on you occasionally and they do give quite a bit of homework but the classes are enjoyable. I mean I go Hurlstone and the tutor at DA Tuition has gotten previous students 100% in both 2U and 3U and I'm currently scoring in my 90s for both (which is decent since I'm practically failing all my other subjects). So yeah, I definitely recommend you go there if you do. They do have Chem, Phys and English too. The Chem tutor is just as good as the maths tutor. So yeah. ALSO, THE TUTOR FOR MATHS HAS HAD OVER 15 YEARS EXPERIENCE, SHE TAKES WORK FROM THE TOP SCHOOLS IN THE STATE, BOS AND FITZPATRICK SO IF YOUR SCHOOL IS KINDA GAY WHEN IT COMES TO MATHS LIKE MINE, IT'LL DEFINITELY HELP!!!!!!:cool::cool::cool:
But, if you wanna go, you need to get in through someone who's already at the tutor there. So if you're thinking about it somehow DM me and I'll give you my contact details which you can give to them although you may join a little late since we're already starting Year 12 work (But it is the HSC that counts anyway).

BUT THERE'S ALSO NGO AND SONS I GUESS BUT DA IS BETTER. :awesome::awesome::awesome:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)