Year 11 & 12 Maths Tutor | Band 6 in Ext 2, Ext 1 | B. Adv Mathematics USYD (1 Viewer)

kman16

HSC
After having graduated with a Bachelor of Advanced Mathematics at the University of Sydney, I have decided to take on board only 1 or 2 more students under my wing so please don't hesitate to reach out to me!

If you feel like you are being overwhelmed with the HSC Mathematics courses and need someone to help you articulate the concepts, review past paper exams with you, or help with homework problems, then you are apart of an overwhelming majority that should seek out the aid of an experienced tutor. Allow me to help you attain the marks of your desires, as I know exactly what it takes to reach beyond your limits and attain a band 6! :)

Furthermore, I have years of experience in tutoring a range of HSC Maths students which has enabled me to understand on an even deeper level the thinking patterns that commonly restrain year 11 and 12 students and I love the process of breaking through these barriers with my students.

I am able to drive to you depending on location, and am also more than happy to host if you prefer.

Contact me to discuss further on 0420591994

Adam

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)