Looking for Maths tutoring mathematics 2 unit (1 Viewer)

highshill

HSC
I am looking for a maths tutor who got like 100 in maths and is cheap, and can train me for that 100 mark in hsc does anyone know such tutors, or centres that achieve marks like that

highshill

HSC
No what I mean is that by a 100 they know the concept, because the past tuitions I got do not know the concept, and lied to me they got a 100 by hundred I am they are well qualified then have teaching abilities but I do understand the point you are making I just wrote that out of past experience. They made up the concept and got me really confused, I hope you guys understand my point.

pikachu975

Premium Member
HSC
No what I mean is that by a 100 they know the concept, because the past tuitions I got do not know the concept, and lied to me they got a 100 by hundred I am they are well qualified then have teaching abilities but I do understand the point you are making I just wrote that out of past experience. They made up the concept and got me really confused, I hope you guys understand my point.
Surely every tutor would know the concept but maybe it's just how they articulate it that makes the difference. If they didn't know the concept they wouldn't have gotten high marks!

Drongoski

HSC
N/A
2U is trivial. I know all the concepts 100%. Why don't you just come to me. I'm not cheap though.

If you have what it takes, I can help you. If not, I cannot improve your performance.

Last edited:

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
^^^^^^^^^^
Smashed hsc and smashing uni, 98 in the hardest level of math for first year

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

highshill

HSC
Surely every tutor would know the concept but maybe it's just how they articulate it that makes the difference. If they didn't know the concept they wouldn't have gotten high marks!
They knew the concepts but just took advantage of me , pikachu 975 they would like okay highshill what did you do in school today, and I would say let's say trig, then they would spend the whole entire 2 hours on explaining one question which was wrong in the answers and give me the rest for homework. But saying that I am not saying all tutors in Australia are bad majority are highly experienced and intelligent, I just had a bad experience and just don't want it to repeat it again. But I think I found a good tuition centre.

Chos

HSC
Anju from Evolutionary Tutors got 98. She's able to explain the difficult questions and concepts really well. Definitely worth contacting them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)