Recommendations for tutoring college (1 Viewer)

nannan016

HSC
N/A
Hi guys, I need some help.

I will soon start yr 12 and my mum wants me to attend some tutoring program for chem and maths. But I'm still confused about which college. Is there any recommendations? I've heard that talent 100 is quite good and also there is one in epping called intuition education. Has anyone been to there?
Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jaxxnuts

HSC
N/A
Hi guys, I need some help.

I will soon start yr 12 and my mum wants me to attend some tutoring program for chem and maths. But I'm still confused about which college. Is there any recommendations? I've heard that talent 100 is quite good and also there is one in epping called intuition education. Has anyone been to there?
Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
if u dont mid me asking what year r u in?

Chos

HSC
Why attend an expensive tutoring college when you can get better and more affordable one-to-one services elsewhere? From what I've heard, a lot of the Colleges aren't very personalised - they just teach you the same content that you would learn in class anyway. My brother goes to Evolutionary Tutors, and he reckons they're much better because their tutors can provide you with more personalised learning programs according to your needs. Would definitely recommend them based on what I've heard from him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)