Hsc holiday programs 2017-2018 (1 Viewer)

nareuchaya

HSC
Hey guys (Bored of studies),
My question is:
From all of the tutoring centres or programs In Hurstville or the CBD, ie. The Brain, TALENT 100, MATRIX, *********, TSFX, HSC IN THE HOLIDAYS ETC.
The subjects which i am looking for these holiday programs for 2018 HSC YEAR (so i can have some advice on which ones to pick for 2018, from your past experiences):
- 2U MATHS
- PHYSICS
- CHEMISTRY
I am looking for:
- pros and cons of each
- the quality of material (ie. How much you get and how much you paid)
- how many hours or days
- are the teachers any good
- perks or bonuses (ie. Free work-shopping of responses or Module exams or lots of great online resources etc.)
FOR WHAT I KNOW:
- TALENT 100 (Mathis 2u is $840 for 5.5 hours 4 days. Physics and Chemistry $630 5.5 hours 3 days (no option topic), booklets are 150-200 pages long + 3hr mock exam included in the last day)
- MATRIX ($795 (If paid by certain date) or if not $895. 3hrs 6 days for 2U math (includes 3 hr mock exam), Physics and Chemistry (no mock exam), booklets are 300 pages in total for each subject, math probs different)
- ********* - FREE LECTURES for ALL SUBJECTS - VERY GOOD REVIEWS + THEY SELL COMPLETE COURSE NOTES (no option topic) FOR SUBJECTS $25...is it actually worth it?
- Dr DU MATHS TERM 3 (14 WEEKS) PURE REVISION OF SYLLABUS 2U MATHS APPROX. $1200

WITH THE OTHER ONES LIKE TSFX OR HSC IN THE HOLIDAYS, ARE THEY ACTUALLY WORTH THE MONEY, ARE THE RESOURCES THAT WE ARE GOING TO GET AS DETAILED AS T100 OR MATRIX????

THANKS GUYS :)

FocusTutoring

HSC
N/A
Uni Grad
Hi nareuchaya,
I am not sure what your local area is, but I operate a home-hosted Tutoring Centre dedicated to those science subjects of yours.
I am based in Wollongong and classes are a flat rate of $30/hr.
We have some bootcamp sessions coming up which would be ideal. Send me an email or get in touch via facebook to know more. Thanks for your consideration.
- Teagan.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)