Anyone been to "The Brain" Education For HSC Physics, Chemistry and English Advanced (1 Viewer)

nareuchaya

HSC
Hey Guys,
I am in Year 11 2017 at St George Girls High School, heading into Year 12 term 4 this year. Our school will do HSC chemistry in a weird yet logical order.
So i need some perspective and advice from past The Brain students. HONEST OPINIONS PLEASE.
I am looking at joining "The Brain" for HSC Chemistry, Physics and English Advanced.
I currently go to SIGI Learners for Chemistry and Physics.
Is "The Brain" good for Chem and Physics?
Does the Brain have school specific classes for Chemistry and Physics?
What about for option topic?? How will they separate the students??
Like in terms of their notes (is it copy from textbook or is it detailed and goes beyond the syllabus).
What about their homework, is it completely crazy and heavy or chill?
In terms of their exams, is it weekly quizzes with Module exams, Yearly exams and Mock trial HSC exams or next to nothing quizzes?
Are their resources (school trial exam questions) like conveniently combined and separated into the modules or will the students have to sift and sort through the masses of 3000+ school trial papers and do it themselves?
The pricing for "The Brain" is less than SIGI learners ($, so if "The Brain" seems more attractive then i will go for a trial lesson.

Thanks guys. If there are any more attractive aspects of "The Brain" like the tutor for these subjects feel free to add so i can have a deeper insight into how their class works.

eggwah123

HSC
N/A
Re: Anyone been to "The Brain" Education For HSC Physics, Chemistry and English Advan

How is sigi learning?
Why you want to leave?
Is the tutor there is the co author of the physics textbook?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)