HSC English & Humanities (History) Tutoring - State Rank - 99.85 ATAR (2016) (1 Viewer)

Henry Higgins

HSC
Hi guys. My name is Henry and I graduated from the Scots College in 2016 with an ATAR of 99.85 and two state ranks. I achieved high results across all subjects and tutor in four of them. These were my results: English Advanced: 98/100 (5th in state), Modern History: 97/100 (10th in state), Studies of Religion II: 95/100, History Extension: 48 (/50) [However, I received an HSC Examination mark of 49/50].

What sets apart tutors in the Humanities subjects is not their ability to simply comprehend a literary and/or historical text. Rather it is their ability to understand what exactly the HSC/Board of Studies requires and then form an essay in alignment with those guiding principles. As a recent graduate and now tutor, I can provide students with the specific knowledge as how to best meet the set requirements and achieve high results.

Having just come through the HSC myself I can also appreciate the difficulties of time management and will provide students with the best approach to tacking HSC English in a fun and effective way!

Please feel free to get in contact with me if you have ANY questions!

Individual cost: $60 per hour
Group cost: $35 per person (per hour)

Email address: henryhiggins09@gmail.com

Drongoski

HSC
N/A
With a name like yours, how not to be an authority in English!

Best of Luck.

Drongoski

HSC
N/A
With a name like yours, how not to be an authority in English!

Best of Luck.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)