Hi everyone,

I completed the HSC in 2017 at a top 5 selective school and achieved Band 6/E4 in all my subjects (Advanced Maths, English Advanced, English Ext 1, Economics and French). For economics, I received a mark of 97/100, the highest in the school.

Economics can be a really difficult subject because of the overwhelming amount of content in the course, but I'm here to help you!

I will teach you how to go beyond just learning economic theory. I will help you to understand the complex economic concepts and apply this theory to real-world examples and trends to impress the HSC markers. I have a large collection of economics notes, statistics, essays and sample answers, that I can provide to guide you through your exams and teach you the exam techniques necessary to maximise your marks. I can tailor how I teach to suit your learning style and requirements so you can get ahead of the pack at school these holidays.

I charge $30/hr for tutoring and can come to your house or a library that is convenient to you. If you are interested please private message me or email me at bruyantbrian@gmail.com