Need help finding a tutor for yr 11?! (1 Viewer)

KingTings

HSC
Hey. So I'm soon about to start year 11 and I really want to start achieving more (higher ranks, marks, discipline etc) so I was wondering where most people on BoS would recommend tutoring. The subjects I'm doing are:
Ext. English, Adv. Math, Chemistry, Physics, Business Studies and Economics

I currently go to 1-on-1 tutoring for English and Math and I feel as if it's quite overpriced and not worth it. I don't go to a great school (Georges River College, Oatley) and I'm not so academically talented (75-80 avg). I want to start coming first in classes and achieve a 95+ Atar hopefully.
I am located in the Hurstville region and am looking for a not so pricy tutor/center (<$45 hr)
Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Stateranklol

HSC
Hi, I am able to offer tutoring for physics (93 HSC mark), maths (99 3u mark and 96 4u mark). I just finished HSC this ear and I am enrolled at USYD for bachelor of commerce majoring in finance. Email me on andy.wu1784@gmail.com to discuss the details about tutoring if you would like. I currently have numerous students so I am an experienced tutor. Email me for details.

Chos

HSC
Check out Evolutionary Tutors. They have a lot of state-rankers, plus the first one hour lesson is free!

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
I'd recommend that you state your location, and how much you'd be willing to offer?

ConquerHSC

HSC
N/A
DM me. I can provide you with high quality, free chemistry tutoring :)

Emanti

HSC
N/A
have you searched for online tutor maybe? I guess it's more comfortable and can be cheaper

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
or you can ask for help services like essayshark that provides online help with any college task or essay

Last edited:

Optum

HSC
have you found anyone yet?? I am also looking to get some help in English around Epping area and not too expensive as Delta.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)