Private Maths Tutoring - K-12 - Inner West (1 Viewer)

Vania

HSC
Hi all,

I offer one-on-one classes for mathematics tutoring. I can come to you within the inner west region. I'm happy to help out with homework, or go through future topics or revision - whatever suits you best! I charge $50/hour for most students, and $60/hour for HSC level (Yr 11-12) tutoring.

Just a bit about me - I graduated high school in 2011 with 92 in Mathematics and 46/50 in Extension 1 Mathematics. I then went on to complete a Bachelor of Medical Science, with Honours in Biochemistry. From there, I began a Masters of Philosophy (Biochemsitry) during which I taught biochemistry, medical science and pharmacy labs at a second year undergraduate level. I also have been heavily involved in the university's outreach program for high school students studying biology, and have taught a variety of these workshops. I submitted my thesis for my Masters late last year, and this year will commence a Masters of Teaching (Secondary). Over the last 4 years I've worked as a private maths tutor for a variety of ages.

If you're interested, let me know!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)