Thread: Unlimited Essay Marking and Feedback Service for Flat-Fee just $69/month!

Smile Unlimited Essay Marking and Feedback Service for Flat-Fee just $69/month!

Hey guys, need help with HSC English?

I'm offering Unlimited Writing Feedback and Essay Marking always available for a flat-fee of just $69/month. You get unlimited feedback on your essays, short answer, creative writing, speeches and general answers to your burning writing questions... when you need it. If you submit at least 3 pieces per month you get your full dollars worth and much better value than lessons or paying per essay.

I'm Krystal and scored a 99.30 ATAR, have 12 years tutoring experience and ranked first in HSC Advanced English at school. I also finished a Double Degree in Law and Business and now work with an awesome small team of expert tutors at a startup called Tutornova. I tell you all this not to boast (cringe!) but to give you confidence that I can help you score the highest marks in your essays, extended responses and all things English. There are so many unwritten rules to writing a Band 6 response and I can teach you how to impress your marker and pitfalls to avoid.

You can expect essay feedback to comprehensive, practical suggestions and NOT just rushed comments.

Is it really unlimited? No catch, promise! We're fair and support a reasonable number of tasks per student. 1 request is done at a time, but you can line up your tasks and expect feedback in around 24 hours.

There’s also a trial period after your first task in your first week and if you’re not happy you get a 100% refund.

Spots are limited!

For more info and to sign up visit:

Contact me at or text me 0421753259 if you have questions.
    Last edited by krystal_k; 5 Mar 2018 at 8:05 AM.

Thread Information