Tutoring for Chemistry, Physics, Maths, Geography 99.80 ATAR State Rank (1 Viewer)

Jam1029

HSC
Hi!
I’m James, a recent graduate from Sydney Grammar School and currently studying Commerce and Law at the University of Sydney with a Business Scholarship for Academic Merit. I achieved a state rank in Geography and the All Rounder’s Award; I received a Band 6 in all of the units I undertook in Year 12.

My HSC results were:

English Advanced: 92
Mathematics Extension 1: 98
Mathematics Extension 2: 94
Chemistry: 92
Physics: 96
Geography: 96 (6th in the state)

ATAR: 99.80

I have over a year’s experience teaching multiple students privately and I understand how different people learn differently, and how important it is to respond to everyone’s unique learning style.

Whether you’re looking to extend yourself beyond the classroom and get into the nitty-gritty of a course or simply trying to catch up on some ideas you don’t get in class, I’m there to help. If the HSC is still far away on the horizon for you, I can be there to develop the fundamental skills crucial throughout all of high school whether it be in English, Maths, the Sciences or the Humanities.

I charge approximately $50 an hour depending on circumstances and the subject. I tutor mainly in the inner west, north shore or CBD areas but I am willing to travel (for a little extra depending on where you are). You can contact me via email: jameswu1029@gmail.com.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)