99.95 ATAR | 1st in State Biology | Small Group Tutoring for Bio, Chem or Phys (1 Viewer)

swimfast

HSC
Uni Grad
Hi!

My name is Tim - in my HSC (2012) I received a perfect ATAR and came 1st in NW in Biology and 7th in Physics. I have completed a Bachelor of Medical Science (Physiology) and am in my 3rd year of Medicine at USYD. I have been teaching HSC students for 6 years now with great success including perfect ATARs and nearly everyone has received band 6 in their subject.

I am looking for students to join or organise small classes in Biology, Physics and Chemistry which will be taught in Chatswood. Classes are between 3 and 10 students. Price is $50/h but I offer big discounts for bringing your friends.

I have written my own complete materials for these courses including notes and practice questions.

Let me know if you have any questions or contact me on 0490 084 386 if you're interested. If you're not in the area I also sell my materials and have other ways to help so just ask and we can usually figure something out.

Good luck everyone!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)