Thread: focus college cabramatta?

HSC
    N/A

focus college cabramatta?

hello~
    i currently attend ngo and sons at fairfield (year11) and so many people has recommended me to go to focus college instead. from experiences, has anyone attend his classes and if so is it good or should i stay at truongs?

c8
    HSC

Re: focus college cabramatta?

Focus is fairly similar to truongs so if you want a change of tutor or you dont like truongs you can change but they are very similar in relation to the work they do. this is just based on friends and family who have attended both not personal experience though

HSC
    N/A

Re: focus college cabramatta?

this is pretty late, but i joined Focus late last year and it was certainly transformative - but i think every experience is subjective. it's a strict, no-nonsense environment and while i knew my content, i was undisciplined and prone to slacking off and not doing homework. however, the environment completely changed me, and Jimmy, the head tutor basically motivated me through his scary lectures and i started grinding hard.

if you're willing to work hard, you will thrive at Focus. if you're gonna slack off and not try, then you'll probably get kicked out b/c Jimmy kicks out people quite frequently. i know these methods aren't for everyone, but it's been super effective for me and so many other people. the environment is completely focused, no class interruptions or distractions. he doesn't give out a lot of homework and class is focused on mastering the content rather than constant quizzing, etc. i went from being totally unconfident in maths to being one of the top maths students in my cohort.

also, there's a lot of banter in class and it gets pre chill sometimes. and it's not too expensive!!!!

hope this helped!!

Thread Information